Smaller

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
So was able to measure hubby last night it had been quite sometime since I did it last. So I knew the best way to do this was to get him over to Anthony's so he can watch us make love to each other. I had him measure himself at home first to get an accurate soft measure and he was just a 1" soft. Then he came over to Anthony's for dinner and drinks before the fun started. About 2hrs later Anthony and I started making out in the living room and hubby sat in a chair across from us. We had are clothes off pretty quick. I know I wouldn't have much time to get the measurement before he shot his load so as I'm sucking Anthony off I keep my eyes on hubby. It didn't take long at all so I grabbed the ruler on the table and got a measurement of just under 4". Then went right back to Anthony like I didn't skip a beat :). After awhile and when he finished I told hubby to lick my pussy clean and he did so without hesitation :bigsmile:. So for the numbers when we joined this group he was just at 6" that was almost 7yrs ago and now he's just under 4". I'm sure it has to do with his age and other factors like not getting to fuck me but that's what he wanted and he got his wish :LOL:. But I still love him very much for this lifestyle we have together :love:
Tracey :lips::qos:

I think my hubby gets smaller the longer he has to wear his cage.
View attachment 4205306
Have you ever heard the word atrophy. The penis is a muscle and like any muscle if you dont exercise it, it shrinks. If your leg/arm was in a cast for a only several weeks, when the cast comes off your limb has shrunk. It has lost muscle mass and strength. How much education have you had? Something like should be common knowledge.

So was able to measure hubby last night it had been quite sometime since I did it last. So I knew the best way to do this was to get him over to Anthony's so he can watch us make love to each other. I had him measure himself at home first to get an accurate soft measure and he was just a 1" soft. Then he came over to Anthony's for dinner and drinks before the fun started. About 2hrs later Anthony and I started making out in the living room and hubby sat in a chair across from us. We had are clothes off pretty quick. I know I wouldn't have much time to get the measurement before he shot his load so as I'm sucking Anthony off I keep my eyes on hubby. It didn't take long at all so I grabbed the ruler on the table and got a measurement of just under 4". Then went right back to Anthony like I didn't skip a beat :). After awhile and when he finished I told hubby to lick my pussy clean and he did so without hesitation :bigsmile:. So for the numbers when we joined this group he was just at 6" that was almost 7yrs ago and now he's just under 4". I'm sure it has to do with his age and other factors like not getting to fuck me but that's what he wanted and he got his wish :LOL:. But I still love him very much for this lifestyle we have together :love:
Tracey :lips::qos:
Thanks for sharing that, It also happened to me and I have never worn a chaistity. From five and a half by five and a half circumfrence to just under 4 inches and about 4" circumfrences. am a totally proud cuckold. Love your arrangement

Attachments

• C294ED94-A882-40E6-A3C0-42B64AFBD698.jpeg
    C294ED94-A882-40E6-A3C0-42B64AFBD698.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
Have you ever heard the word atrophy. The penis is a muscle and like any muscle if you dont exercise it, it shrinks. If your leg/arm was in a cast for a only several weeks, when the cast comes off your limb has shrunk. It has lost muscle mass and strength. How much education have you had? Something like should be common knowledge.
You are right. Before I was caged full time, I measured 4.5 inches erect and 2 inches soft. Since I've been caged now, I clock 3.5 inches erect (on a good day) and just about an inch soft.

Back