Single white sissy jack of spades look for a queen of spades Dayton ohio

Eithan909

Male
Gold Member
Hey what's up sexy guy here that is fully turned out in to a jack of spades don't let the picture fool you I totally shave all my hair off body love to dress up like a lil white bitch I was turned out to be love wearing woman's clothing wig make up love for my queen to have what she wants while she always has control in the relationship and can do what ever she wants while I only do what she says Im willing to get tattoos of what I'm and who I am owned by I am cool with always wearing a Chasity thing one my dick I'm good with being videoed my favorite position is eating the pussy while your being fucked by bbc I'm love being a sissy jack of spades I'm bi always know I do what you say always what any off your bbc guys say and for ever since I can remember have always though white women that fuck black men is the hottest thing ever im tatted up and don't look bi or a sissy cuck but I assure you I am so very much would love to meet a queen hit me up can send pics like I said I might not look like it in my picture but I'm that sissy boy I was turned out to be just need a queen in the ohio Indiana area hit me up

Attachments

• IMG_20230425_192957290.jpg
    IMG_20230425_192957290.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Back