Showing off wifey

I have always loved showing off my wife’s body. I love when she dresses slutty in public. I’ve been trying to get her to do it more and more. Something about others wanting her is such a turn on. She had a nice ass, but after ******* her entire body got even more curvy. I see other men stare at her in public, but always wondered what men with big cocks think. Open to bbc and bwc opinions.

Attachments

• IMG_8370.jpeg
    IMG_8370.jpeg
    258.3 KB · Views: 434
  • IMG_2964.jpeg
    IMG_2964.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 411
  • IMG_2978.jpeg
    IMG_2978.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 408
I have always loved showing off my wife’s body. I love when she dresses slutty in public. I’ve been trying to get her to do it more and more. Something about others wanting her is such a turn on. She had a nice ass, but after ******* her entire body got even more curvy. I see other men stare at her in public, but always wondered what men with big cocks think. Open to bbc and bwc opinions.
she looks wonderful! Nice curves, good luck !;)

Location?

I love your Venezuelan bitch

Beautiful

She is delicious

Back