Show These to Your Wife

Wow! So fucking beautiful, it makes my dick tingle. Yes your cunt looks so beautiful wrapped around BBC. All white women should fuck BBC.
Funny you should say that! I have told my BFF who is super hot! But not very horny watched me get fucked by a black guy in Las Vegas in January and now wants me to share my boyfriends cock with her when she comes visits in September! He is super excited to get to fuck her!

Last edited:
F

unny you should say that! I have told my BFF who is super hot! But not very horny watched me get fucked by a black guy in Las Vegas in January and now wants me to share my boyfriends cock with her when she comes visits in September! He is super excited to get to fuck her!
WOW! So fucking hot, love it so much. I love white girls that fuck BBC but love even more of those white girls that convince other white girls to fuck BBC. Are you going to participate too when that happens?

WOW! So fucking hot, love it so much. I love white girls that fuck BBC but love even more of those white girls that convince other white girls to fuck BBC. Are you going to participate too when that happens?
Ohhh… I will be right there helping out anyway I can? But, I want her to experience his cock and big cum load! And she luvs her cunt eaten and he is the best! I will get fucked second and I want her to guide his cock inside me! I think she will first be freaked by how much she likes it! Then she will want it more!

Ohhh… I will be right there helping out anyway I can? But, I want her to experience his cock and big cum load! And she luvs her cunt eaten and he is the best! I will get fucked second and I want her to guide his cock inside me! I think she will first be freaked by how much she likes it! Then she will want it more!
Absolutely no doubt she'll love his BBC and no doubt she'll want more. Lucky guy fucking 2 beautiful white girls, only black guys seem to get that treatment anymore. That too will be a really fucking beautiful sight to watch. I bet it will make you feel good turning your best friend to a BBC loving white girl.

Absolutely no doubt she'll love his BBC and no doubt she'll want more. Lucky guy fucking 2 beautiful white girls, only black guys seem to get that treatment anymore. That too will be a really fucking beautiful sight to watch. I bet it will make you feel good turning your best friend to a BBC loving white girl.
I am very excited! My boyfriend asked me, should I take it easy on her? I said no! She does like to be fucked hard like I do! I can’t wait to hear her scream and moan! And he cums a lot! I told her only bareback! He cums in me all the time! Hubby is going to let the three of have our night! She will want him more and she will be here for 3 days!

I am very excited! My boyfriend asked me, should I take it easy on her? I said no! She does like to be fucked hard like I do! I can’t wait to hear her scream and moan! And he cums a lot! I told her only bareback! He cums in me all the time! Hubby is going to let the three of have our night! She will want him more and she will be here for 3 days!
So fucking hot, having 3 days of BBC fucking is going to make her pussy so sore. So hot its making my average white dick stir. I can imagine how that will look too, it will be so fucking beautiful. Is she married?

So fucking hot, having 3 days of BBC fucking is going to make her pussy so sore. So hot its making my average white dick stir. I can imagine how that will look too, it will be so fucking beautiful. Is she married?

Attachments

• AB5F677C-17C7-43A0-9AB4-E1ACADDAA946.jpeg
    AB5F677C-17C7-43A0-9AB4-E1ACADDAA946.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 159
  • 72067779-8E21-49C3-B94C-483FE04B5231.jpeg
    72067779-8E21-49C3-B94C-483FE04B5231.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 141
  • B2690AA1-8737-48D0-8A99-2C56EA1AC753.jpeg
    B2690AA1-8737-48D0-8A99-2C56EA1AC753.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 160
Back