Should I try fucking my gilf neighbor?

My mature blonde neighbor has caught my attention. She gave me her number sometime after we first met. She has made attempts to hug me, she always says that I'm a good man and she also asked me to help her move some heavy boxes in the basement. Our first meeting was me helping her with her car. She recently found a new apartment and informed her new property manager that I was also in the market for a new place which would make us neighbors again and in closer proximity. She likes to walk around in tshirts and idk if she's wearing panties or anything at all underneath. We've spoken about dinner and a movie night at her place but I haven't really pushed the issue yet. I wonder if she's contemplating sucking my dick? Maybe I should hint at it because my next move is to start friendly bullying with a strong sexual tone to get a reaction. Have her do my laundry and rub my back. Maybe we can exchange keys and have her "walk in" on me throat fucking one of my other gilf whores. I have a deep desire to dominate her. Any insight on the situation is appreciated.

My mature blonde neighbor has caught my attention. She gave me her number sometime after we first met. She has made attempts to hug me, she always says that I'm a good man and she also asked me to help her move some heavy boxes in the basement. Our first meeting was me helping her with her car. She recently found a new apartment and informed her new property manager that I was also in the market for a new place which would make us neighbors again and in closer proximity. She likes to walk around in tshirts and idk if she's wearing panties or anything at all underneath. We've spoken about dinner and a movie night at her place but I haven't really pushed the issue yet. I wonder if she's contemplating sucking my dick? Maybe I should hint at it because my next move is to start friendly bullying with a strong sexual tone to get a reaction. Have her do my laundry and rub my back. Maybe we can exchange keys and have her "walk in" on me throat fucking one of my other gilf whores. I have a deep desire to dominate her. Any insight on the situation is appreciated.
Who is she

Back