She was a Bull and his wife's fuck toy.

PaulLani

Couple
From
Australia
The First Meeting

Many years ago before I met Paul I was looking for something different and on a Adult Meeting siite I noticed a couple were looking for a woman to occasionally spend time with them.

Married or single didn’t matter but if married her husband was to be aware of the arrangement but was to play no part whatsoever.

They wanted a woman who was submissive, could spend one weekend a month with them and be prepared to be their fuck toy and be used how and when they desired.

It did state that the man, who described himself as a bull, was in control and his needs must be met first but the wife also had to be obeyed and pleasured.

.His name was John. He was a tall, well built, Jamaican Black man with a 10 inch cock and she was an average height and body, white woman with large breasts from Sydney named Barbara.

I’m not really a submissive person but the thought of having a big black bull with a big black cock and being used for their pleasure, I found very erotic.

I decided to meet them and see how we got along.

This part of the story is when I very first met them in person. The relationship lasted a couple of years, including after I met Paul who was also into sharing, gangbangs etc and never stopped me from my weekends away

I will add more parts to the story in time.

We first met Nicks Seafood Restaurant in Sydney. I LOVE seafood so it was a great way to introduce themselves to me.

John made it clear from the start he was looking for fuck toy. A woman who would occasionally stay the weekend with them so he can fuck her whenever and however he wanted.

It was also essential that the woman who agrees to join them also played with Barbara.

She must have a smooth hairless pussy and when she visits she should wear a long dress with nothing underneath. Easy to get to her tits and pussy and would drop off easy. This must be the only item of clothing she brings with her. Even if they go out for dinner or drinks, she must wear nothing but the dress.

He told me he had a large, thick cock and if I decided to join them, I must be able take it in all my holes.

Barbara was a lovely, seemingly quiet lady. Submissive to him but as I discovered later, she could be very sexually aggressive to me when aroused. She didn’t say much this night about what she expected from me but nodded with a smile when John told me about his cock.

She and I talked mainly about girl things but when John went to the restroom she told me that sexually he's very selfish, but believe me, if you love a good hard fucking, you’ll not regret it. He knows what he’s doing and his cock is delicious. You’ll love it.

I was told I must do whatever my bull desires me to do, no matter what.

After a nice dinner and a few wines, I told them I’d think about it and would get back to them soon.

As we were leaving John told Barbara that he’d meet her at their car and he was going to walk with me to mine. Barbara just smiled and walked away saying “have fun and be nice” From that comment I was wondering what he had in mind. I haven’t agreed to anything yet.

When we got to my car John told me to sit in the passenger seat. I looked at him for a moment not sure if I should just say goodbye and talk later, but decided to comply.

He sat in the drivers seat and with saying a word, undone his pants and pulled his cock out.

I was a bit stunned and didn’t do or say anything.

His cock looked about 8 inches on the slack and very thick.

He put my hand on his cock and without thinking I started to squeeze and stroke it. I could feel a tingle in my pussy and as his cock got bigger and harder. It felt amazing. It was warm and hard. He pushed his pants down to his ankles and I could see his enormous balls. I thought they must contain a lot of cum.

Still with saying anything, he pushed my head down onto his cock.

I opened my mouth, took it in and started sucking, it was delicious, He pushed the back of my head down to get his cock in my mouth and throat as far as he could. I have a great gag reflex so as he pushed his cock hard into my mouth, I could take it down my throat.

I grabbed my hair at the back of my head and pushed my head down to his balls. I seemed to have no control of what was happening and very compliantly licked and sucked his balls until he put his cock back in my mouth

He pulled my top and bra up so he could get to my tits. He kneaded my breasts quite firmly and squeezed my nipples as I continued to suck his cock.

By now my pussy was saturated. I wanted that cock.

He then laid the back of my seat back as far as it could go, nearly horizonal. Removed my panties and removed my skirt.

He finally said something. “I need to unload” as he was removing his pants completely.

He grabbed behind my knees and pushed my legs apart and back. He laid on top of me and then I felt his cock go inside me. It felt fucken good.

I hadn’t said yes to this but then again, I hadn’t say no either but the moment I felt that big black cock go in and felt the pleasure, I wanted it.

I loved every thrust, every penetration. He kept grinding my pussy for a about 15 minutes I suppose and I had cum three times when he pushed his cock in as deep as he could. I could feel his balls on my ass cheeks and then I felt the gush of cum inside me. I think I felt at least five spasms as he unloaded in me.

After the last drop of cum was squirted into me, he just laid on top of me for a minute and pulled his cock out. Even that felt good. He then put his pants on, turned to me and said. “I hope to see you Friday for the weekend. We’ll confirm on the phone”.

With that, he left me semi naked and full of cum in the carpark. I had cloth seats and never completely got rid of the large stain from all the cum that ran out of me until I purchased a new car.

The gifs below, while not from this meeting are an accurate view of what took place

Next I’ll write about what happened on my weekends I spent with them with them

Attachments

• GIF_20240922_075949_916.gif
    GIF_20240922_075949_916.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 19
  • GIF_20240922_080336_491.gif
    GIF_20240922_080336_491.gif
    12.2 MB · Views: 21
  • GIF_20240922_080603_768.gif
    GIF_20240922_080603_768.gif
    6 MB · Views: 19
Back