She married for the house and *******.

NicholeB

Female
Gold Member
From
TX, US
At our last event we had quite the discussion about our love lives. Many of us spoke how we truely married for love and marriage and the house and ******* and the life. That’s good. That’s normal.

The next phase of the conversation though was that they stay in the marriage for the understanding, the partnership and the ability to finally loving black men.

The ladies in my group spoke absolutely wonderfully of their husbands as providers and life partners. They speak of black men as who they would have much rather fallen in love with. Their hearts who once belonged to their husbands now belong to their bulls or black lovers. It’s not just lust. It’s also real and true romantic love.

At our last event we had quite the discussion about our love lives. Many of us spoke how we truely married for love and marriage and the house and ******* and the life. That’s good. That’s normal.

The next phase of the conversation though was that they stay in the marriage for the understanding, the partnership and the ability to finally loving black men.

The ladies in my group spoke absolutely wonderfully of their husbands as providers and life partners. They speak of black men as who they would have much rather fallen in love with. Their hearts who once belonged to their husbands now belong to their bulls or black lovers. It’s not just lust. It’s also real and true romantic love.
Must be great to reap the benefits America bestows on you when you are a white woman who follows all the rules: marry a white husband, have white k i d s, live in a white neighborhood. But then at the same time have black men to firmly keep in the margins as use as your private dildos. If black men are so great, why not marry them? White women of your generation do; it's not the 50s or 60s anymore. Also interesting how white women like you target these men to use as private sex objects, but don't have this attitude towards other groups/ethnicities. Interesting., as I said.

Must be great to reap the benefits America bestows on you when you are a white woman who follows all the rules: marry a white husband, have white k i d s, live in a white neighborhood. But then at the same time have black men to firmly keep in the margins as use as your private dildos. If black men are so great, why not marry them? White women of your generation do; it's not the 50s or 60s anymore. Also interesting how white women like you target these men to use as private sex objects, but don't have this attitude towards other groups/ethnicities. Interesting., as I said.
They don't want to give up security. But money can't you an orgasm.

That is called thinking with your pussy. Men are accused of thinking with their dicks all the time, but I do believe women have two sets of needs, requirements, desires, and there's a constant confusion of which should take priority in your life. Divorce rates higher than ever, and most are instigated by women. This just speaks volumes and shows how a balance of what takes priority changes in a woman's life, and what she holds most important. It is very sad, but a fact of life we all have to work with.

I ask the question many times. Was your best fuck, the best partner you could wish for in other ways?
And was your best partner, who cared for you most and you could always rely on, was he your best fuck?

There's rarely one man best at both.

@Black adonis Well, money can buy you orgasms. An orgasm is cheap. And easy to achieve.
Lust and love don't have to be with the same person though. That's the thing we should all get to grips with in this modern world.

Last edited:
Back