Sharing wife pictures with neighbor/friend /coworker

My hub had the lid of his tool box lined with pix of me, not doing anything, just posing nude,,,one friend mentioned how hot I was, so my hub set something up. Later on he bought our Chrysler Cordoba to put the engine in his Dodge truck. We agreed on a price of $400, and paid $200 up front,,,weeks after his truck was running and doing fine he still hadn’t paid up, so we went over to his house for the money,,,he made the mistake of insinuating how embarrassing it would be if everyone on the job found out he let him and I fool around,,,I still remember the look of shock on his face when my hub nailed him with a left hook and he went over his coffee table,,,he held one hand up as his other hand reached for his wallet. His first mistake was assuming a voluntary cuck was the same as a wimpy Beta cuck,,,he never whispered a word on the job. So yeah, I guess you could say that didn’t end well, after that we never let our two worlds cross each other.

I have a very sexy pic of my wife as screen saver and lock screen ony phone..I often leave it lying around.
Another time on a guys trip..a few of us were up drinking, probably a little to much one night..we started betting on who could be the first to get their wife to text then a picture of her tits. Of course mine responded right away..we started showing each other all of our wives .was a fun night.

Remote coworker and I had been deployed for several months. Late night drinks at a bar and conversation begins to get interesting. He mentions a wild night they had where they played w someone else. We had met each other’s wives in the past, and both are hot. His wife had played solo and he had a video. We ended up trading. We would eventually end up in a 4 way chat. All coworkers came into our town for work. Being local, my wife joined me. She teased him relentlessly and secretly around our other coworkers. The night would never seem to end, but when it did we snuck back to his hotel room. He started to take her in the elevator and it got hotter from there.
A few months later I visited his town and he invited me over for dinner. The wife worked late, but eventually joined us for after dinner drinks. Light flirting, but with everyone tired, I expected nothing to happen. Coworker showed me to what I thought was my room. Turned out to be their master and she followed in behind. He would eventually join us for some hot MFM fun. She now a regular hotwife I visit. And she’s a dirty one 😈

Attachments

• A8BFBBFE-2B4F-4F88-B6F8-F8C70CBDB038.jpeg
    A8BFBBFE-2B4F-4F88-B6F8-F8C70CBDB038.jpeg
    650.6 KB · Views: 303
  • C4FE1CEE-AEB0-4948-B419-53FD2ABB459A.jpeg
    C4FE1CEE-AEB0-4948-B419-53FD2ABB459A.jpeg
    399.3 KB · Views: 306
Years ago I used to just ask my wife to show my friends her tits ,pussy or ass. She would get that naughty look in her eyes,look around to see if anyone is else was looking, and show us her goods!

I had a strip of pictures of my wife with me topless,that was taken in one of those photo booths at the beach. I asked her to take her top off for the pictures. I had it on the door of my locker at work and one of my coworkers stole it when I was in the shower! All you lovely ladies need to be showing the goods. You wouldn't believe how much you can make someones day by showing us what you got! I don't care if you are 18 or 85 ,I want to see what you ladies got!

Back