Sharing is caring

I was playing with a couple and while the wife was riding me I was sucking on her tits she started lactating breast milk. I was trying to avoid swallowing it but it quickly filled my mouth so quickly that I could help but swallow it. Totally unexpected. 🤦🏿‍♂️
Was she pregnant ? If you knew she will lactating would u suck it ?

Was she pregnant ? If you knew she will lactating would u suck it ?
I think she was but was not sure how long after she had her baby did we hook up. That was my first time tasting breast milk. If I knew a head of time I am not sure if we still would have hooked up. More than likely we would have.

Last edited:
The funniest thing I've experienced was trying to switch positions and she slipped and kneed me in the balls, after I recovered from the pain we laughed about it but the sex could not continue.

My wife and I were having sex in the living at around 1 am on a fold out couch. We got carried away and got to close to the top and the bed started to fold up on us.

The funny thing is erotic ******* is an actual kink. Somewhere out there is a guy who would trade his left but to be in your shoe😂

Funny story:
Went to a motel with a hotwife I had been talking to for awhile and really wanted to dick down. We finally get there and the sexual tension between us was so high that as soon as we got inside of the room we just attacked each other took off each other's clothes and started fucking on top of the bed like wild animals. Twenty minutes into the action there was a knock at the door. Of course we ignored it and kept fucking. Then I hear the door electronically unlock as though someone just used a key card and that's when I realized in the heat of passion I had forgotten to lock the latch on the door. As the door begins to open we stop fucking and she balls herself up on the bed to cover up her nakedness because there was no time for her to get under the covers. I jump up ready to fight whatever axe murderer comes through the door armed with my rock hard bbc and it was a little housekeeper lady! She tells me in Spanish that she left her ******* in the fridge. She walks right past me with my dick out, rock hard, and glazed with pussy juices apologizing the whole time goes and gets a soda out of the fridge and walks back past me out the door! We laughed our asses off at how bizarre that whole occurrence was. She did not let a big black cock stand between her and her soda.We were not offended at all and after a really good laugh and locking the latch on the door we were back at it fucking like we never stopped. ♠️😊

Back