Share my wife-Las Vegas 08/02-08/03

Vegas local (Summerlin) would love to connect...

Please login or become a member to view

Let me know if you're interested,
Kok stroke supreme

So lots of questions on what we are looking for. So I’ll put it out there. We are there three nights, would like one night to be a couples swap or share. Wife’s curious and wants to be with girl oral and watch me finish.

Thoughts for next night, she would be blindfolded in bed. I would let you in, she would not see you and you would not say anything, kiss her or anything just fuck her until you nut and leave. Either missionary or doggy, but want it to be a stranger coming in and fucking her with her having no idea who it is.

Last night we would set it up and spit roast with you behind and her sucking me (might switch spots as well) would also like to try some DVP.

She doesn’t do anal so that is off limits. She prefers girth over length. Prefer no condom, but requires very recent STD test if not condom required. She cums fast so not looking for marathon fucks.

She’s into fit guys and thick cocks so if you have both that helps. For the female we want smaller/petite girl. If bull had partner and could bring female we would look to do all three nights together. Looking to have some fun!

Back