wbarnesnyc

Male
Real Person
Articulate, educated, discreet and respectful BBC coming to town in a few short weeks on business staying in suite at upscale Marriott property near in NoCal (Santa Cruz/San Jose area). I have great experience with sexy, classy, sophisticated couples of all ilks and body types (few things in this world better than a Cali hotwife!), and love engaging conversationally with both husband and wife. I am clean-cut, well-dressed and truly adore women of all shapes and sizes…as I see it, the soft, sexy and natural curves of a woman are God’s gift to our world. BBW-friendly, so bring it on!

Looking forward to hearing from some interesting folks!

Best,

Will
K I K (same as profile name here)
Also ask for my Telegram

Attachments

• 8D12E9EB-A4A9-446F-B603-78FEFDE47C7E.jpeg
    8D12E9EB-A4A9-446F-B603-78FEFDE47C7E.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 37
  • B51764C0-9FB0-436E-BF4C-B42FD897AB49.jpeg
    B51764C0-9FB0-436E-BF4C-B42FD897AB49.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 31778B84-2181-49A5-B17B-29063AF7D248.jpeg
    31778B84-2181-49A5-B17B-29063AF7D248.jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_4814.JPG
    IMG_4814.JPG
    588.9 KB · Views: 40
Articulate, educated, discreet and respectful BBC coming to town in a few short weeks on business staying in suite at upscale Marriott property near in NoCal (Santa Cruz/San Jose area). I have great experience with sexy, classy, sophisticated couples of all ilks and body types (few things in this world better than a Cali hotwife!), and love engaging conversationally with both husband and wife. I am clean-cut, well-dressed and truly adore women of all shapes and sizes…as I see it, the soft, sexy and natural curves of a woman are God’s gift to our world. BBW-friendly, so bring it on!

Best,

Will
Also ask for my Telegram
Very hot
Marie and Allen

Best,

Will
Also ask for my Telegram
Just checking back in here…was just upgraded to a gorgeous, spacious suite…

Bumping one last time…no San Jose/Santa Cruz couples interested in a well-dressed, upscale, educated/articulate, respectful and discreet heavy-cumming BBC gentleman with a massive suite?

Attachments

• IMG_4814.JPG
    IMG_4814.JPG
    588.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Back