Seeking Young(-er) Bunnies in Flint, Michigan

Joey Davis

Male
Real Person
From
MI, US
Hello!
I live alone with no attachments, except a part-time, 2nd shift job.

I'm long overdue for some companionship, and I need a regular partner.
However, I'm open to entertaining an available bunny for a short-term, or one-time connection.

If you are in/near mid Michigan, I hope that you will allow me to host you.

Joey

Attachments

• IMG_2023-04-02-20-29-41-496.jpg
    IMG_2023-04-02-20-29-41-496.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 12
Hello!

However, I'm open to entertaining an available bunny for a short-term, or one-time connection.

Joey
People still live in Flint? I heard that everyone was moved out after they fucked up the drinking water.

Hello!

Joey
Not young but wife interested
DM us if interested

People still live in Flint? I heard that everyone was moved out after they fucked up the drinking water.
I grew up in Flint, yeah we had bad water and unions that fucked up the job scene. But let me tell you there was some fine white pussy on the Mott College and UofM campus downtown. The little town of Holly sports some nice snow bunny pussy in the Winter. You can pick up some nice horney pussy, married or not, at Sharkey's after a Detroit WIN.

Don’t get me wrong. Have been to Flint more than I few times however not since the early 1990s used to have a friend in the area that was into experimental food. Well more a friend of my now deceased wife. Just visiting was good for five pound weight gain. They now live in New Jersey. Will have to look them up again.

Back