Seeking UK/France (Belfast, London, Liverpool, Glasgow, Newcastle, Paris, Marseille) Bull For First Time Shared Girlfriend - ASAP

Neat_Admin

Male
From
TX, US
Hey Guys,

This is 100% a real post - looking to plan something within the next 6 weeks as its her birthday weekend on the 12th Oct - Im M, 33, Blond, blue eyed, 6'3 Guy from Dublin, Ireland, my wonderful girlfriend is 28, 5'10, Blonde haired, blue eyed stunner, G Cup, but slim figure, we are together 7 months and have a fantastic sex life, she has the coil so no condoms, swallows every load and is obsessed with sex, so our sex life is incredible, she is easy to please and although I have a fairly small d/ick I do know how to use it and make her cum alot - the issue is that from like 18-27 she had a massive slut phase and has been with tons of men and likes the thrill of it - she has talked in detail about how much she is attracted to black/latino men and has been fucked by loads on one night stands - I asked her how many black guys she has fucked and she said 8 or 9 but I am pretty sure she only says this so I won't get insecure about size....

So we are planning on going away next month for a filthy weekend away - legit no site seeing, just getting lit and sex, she has said she never had a threesome (I have had a couple with two girls) but she has been vocal that it has always been something she fantasized about but hasn't done and wants to do it - either MMF or FFM - I haven't told her that I am obsessed with seeing my girlfriends blacked but she know' s that I want a 3 way with another man and her!

So I am looking for a mature, hung & fir black bull(s) in any of these places (or around Mainland Europe) that I can arrange a weekend away so we can organize a fun weekend to explore my girlfriends fantasies - would have no problem pa/ying the right bull or bulls for time

Hey Guys,

This is 100% a real post - looking to plan something within the next 6 weeks as its her birthday weekend on the 12th Oct - Im M, 33, Blond, blue eyed, 6'3 Guy from Dublin, Ireland, my wonderful girlfriend is 28, 5'10, Blonde haired, blue eyed stunner, G Cup, but slim figure, we are together 7 months and have a fantastic sex life, she has the coil so no condoms, swallows every load and is obsessed with sex, so our sex life is incredible, she is easy to please and although I have a fairly small d/ick I do know how to use it and make her cum alot - the issue is that from like 18-27 she had a massive slut phase and has been with tons of men and likes the thrill of it - she has talked in detail about how much she is attracted to black/latino men and has been fucked by loads on one night stands - I asked her how many black guys she has fucked and she said 8 or 9 but I am pretty sure she only says this so I won't get insecure about size....

So we are planning on going away next month for a filthy weekend away - legit no site seeing, just getting lit and sex, she has said she never had a threesome (I have had a couple with two girls) but she has been vocal that it has always been something she fantasized about but hasn't done and wants to do it - either MMF or FFM - I haven't told her that I am obsessed with seeing my girlfriends blacked but she know' s that I want a 3 way with another man and her!

So I am looking for a mature, hung & fir black bull(s) in any of these places (or around Mainland Europe) that I can arrange a weekend away so we can organize a fun weekend to explore my girlfriends fantasies - would have no problem pa/ying the right bull or bulls for time
Please feel free to Message me I'm in the United Kingdom East Midlands Area

Back