Seeking Bull in/ near Buffalo Ny for Hot Wife. Her first run

gymfriend

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
Looking for a Bull in or near the Buffalo, Ny area for my very attractive Hot Wife. Long fantasy of hers, for me and a Bull to give her an evening of pleasure.
Looking for a fit and somewhat tall bull with at least 9+ up to 11 inches of cock and lots of stamina. Cannot have too much girth because she doesn’t want to be too stretched out.
She’s a slow and steady kind of woman and isn’t looking to be pounded.
We’ve seen a few candidates on here but the distance is too great because if she enjoys this we will want this on a regular

Attachments

• IMG_7695.jpeg
    IMG_7695.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_7692.jpeg
    IMG_7692.jpeg
    939.6 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_7697.jpeg
    IMG_7697.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 97
Looking for a Bull in or near the Buffalo, Ny area for my very attractive Hot Wife. Long fantasy of hers, for me and a Bull to give her an evening of pleasure.
Looking for a fit and somewhat tall bull with at least 9+ up to 11 inches of cock and lots of stamina. Cannot have too much girth because she doesn’t want to be too stretched out.
We’ve seen a few candidates on here but the distance is too great because if she enjoys this we will want this on a regular
Did she have her first experience? #Rochester

Very sexy

Back