Seeking BBC/Couple in Vegas (8/22-26)

WeR4thNGoal

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
The Wife and I are heading to Las Vegas and staying on Freemont Street from 8/22-26. We have plans to watch the 49ers vs Raiders game, lounge at the hotel pool, have some drinks, play some slots and visit Sea Mountain while we're in town. The Wife is also very interested in having another BBC playdate with a single, fun, sexy and well endowed black man (preferably between 36-60). I will watch, take some videos, help out as needed and definitely reclaim her afterwards!

We are also open to playing with a sexy, fun and like-minded Black Couple if anyone is available. This trip is all about the Wife, but I may play with a sexy black female, if the opportunity presents itself. All parties must be safe, secure, ******* free (420 ok), disease free and able to have some NSA playtime with the Wife and I. I am not Bi and don't do clean up, but I am willing to help please the Wife in a 3-way action too. We are just looking for fun times, lots of laughs and some serious pussy pounding action! :sex:
PM us for details and let's chat to see if we are a match to meet up. Cheers, Hub :geek:🍻Tits out HR 2023.jpegHub beach 2020.JPGTits out CA 2023.jpegTits out LV 2017.jpeg

The Wife and I are heading to Las Vegas and staying on Freemont Street from 8/22-26. We have plans to watch the 49ers vs Raiders game, lounge at the hotel pool, have some drinks, play some slots and visit Sea Mountain while we're in town. The Wife is also very interested in having another BBC playdate with a single, fun, sexy and well endowed black man (preferably between 36-60). I will watch, take some videos, help out as needed and definitely reclaim her afterwards!

We are also open to playing with a sexy, fun and like-minded Black Couple if anyone is available. This trip is all about the Wife, but I may play with a sexy black female, if the opportunity presents itself. All parties must be safe, secure, ******* free (420 ok), disease free and able to have some NSA playtime with the Wife and I. I am not Bi and don't do clean up, but I am willing to help please the Wife in a 3-way action too. We are just looking for fun times, lots of laughs and some serious pussy pounding action! :sex:
PM us for details and let's chat to see if we are a match to meet up. Cheers, Hub :geek:🍻View attachment 7407218View attachment 7407224View attachment 7407153View attachment 7407159
Inbox

I

PM us for details and let's chat to see if we are a match to meet up. Cheers, Hub :geek:🍻View attachment 7407218View attachment 7407224View attachment 7407153I'm in Las Vegas (resident). I would like to take care of her with my bbc! I'm straight for the record though. So we could get her from both ends!!

Back