Seeking a Local or Long-Term Travel Bull Arrangement? Read on…

BrownSugaLovaa

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
I am a mature, experienced Bull open to a long-term arrangement with a committed cuckold couple. If you are a couple who values discretion, excitement, and reliability, this could be the opportunity you’re looking for.

Please login or become a member to view

What I Offer:

• Authentic, respectful connection with both partners

• Boundaries honored and open communication maintained

• Experience in creating a satisfying dynamic for everyone involved

What I Expect:

• You must fully cover all travel expenses to bring me to you

• Accommodations, meals, and incidentals must also be arranged and paid for

• Clear mutual understanding of expectations from the beginning

Willing to Relocate for the Right Couple:

In addition to travel arrangements, I am open to a live-in lifestyle if the situation feels right for all involved. If you’re seeking something deeper and more permanent, I’m willing to explore that path.

This is a serious inquiry only. I am open to travel within the U.S. and internationally. If you are looking to deepen your relationship with a Bull who knows how to step into his role with respect and confidence, I’m ready to discuss further.

Please message me with details about your dynamic and what you’re looking for in a long-term arrangement. Serious couples only—let’s make this something extraordinary.

Let me know if this version aligns with what you had in mind or if any further adjustments are needed.

I am a mature, experienced Bull open to a long-term arrangement with a committed cuckold couple. If you are a couple who values discretion, excitement, and reliability, this could be the opportunity you’re looking for.

Please login or become a member to view

What I Offer:

• Authentic, respectful connection with both partners

• Boundaries honored and open communication maintained

• Experience in creating a satisfying dynamic for everyone involved

What I Expect:

• You must fully cover all travel expenses to bring me to you

• Accommodations, meals, and incidentals must also be arranged and paid for

• Clear mutual understanding of expectations from the beginning

Willing to Relocate for the Right Couple:

In addition to travel arrangements, I am open to a live-in lifestyle if the situation feels right for all involved. If you’re seeking something deeper and more permanent, I’m willing to explore that path.

This is a serious inquiry only. I am open to travel within the U.S. and internationally. If you are looking to deepen your relationship with a Bull who knows how to step into his role with respect and confidence, I’m ready to discuss further.

Please message me with details about your dynamic and what you’re looking for in a long-term arrangement. Serious couples only—let’s make this something extraordinary.

Let me know if this version aligns with what you had in mind or if any further adjustments are needed.
im in crossville tn, not to far, would love to arrange something!!!
Felisha

Back