Secret cuck in Minnesota

I'm the husband of a late twenties pretty blonde in Minnesota, and I have a secret cuck fetish.

My wife has said she'd be open to trying an MMF threesome before, I want to use that opportunity to make her love taking another man's cock. Seeing my sexy blonde wife getting fucked by a bbc would be even better.

I'm the husband of a late twenties pretty blonde in Minnesota, and I have a secret cuck fetish.

My wife has said she'd be open to trying an MMF threesome before, I want to use that opportunity to make her love taking another man's cock. Seeing my sexy blonde wife getting fucked by a bbc would be even better.
I think you just need to take it one step at a time
You can just sit back and watch, but dont be weird about it.

hi im in minnesota and i have a friend too

I am a single man in Minnesota 68 yrs old. I bet you wife is a hottie

Back