Seattle Half latino wanna be perm chastity feminized sissy cuck for bbc only extremly dominate cuckholdress

Looking f a gf evdntually wife to permantly lock me in chastity castrate me me feminize me to be a bbc chastity sissy bitch black cock only worshiping cuckold looking for my white queen who is a bbc only cuckoldress who believes in being black owned and completly submiting to bbc superioty and lifestyle who is extremy dominant and controlling who loves bbc cant get enough has to have it all the time mutiple times a day so addicted to big black cock that she truly beilieves black cock is our masters and that all non bbc should be locked fe,kmized castrated and ****** to submit to our bbc masters

Looking f a gf evdntually wife to permantly lock me in chastity castrate me me feminize me to be a bbc chastity sissy bitch black cock only worshiping cuckold looking for my white queen who is a bbc only cuckoldress who believes in being black owned and completly submiting to bbc superioty and lifestyle who is extremy dominant and controlling who loves bbc cant get enough has to have it all the time mutiple times a day so addicted to big black cock that she truly beilieves black cock is our masters and that all non bbc should be locked fe,kmized castrated and ****** to submit to our bbc masters
I'm down to own you two. I'm in Seattle my number is 2067751982

Back