Searching for this story

I’ve been looking for a story I’ve ready on several pages, but it’s been a few years since I’ve seen it, there was even a video to go along with it I think on xhamster, it basically goes that a black witch doctor/medicine man had a spell/curse/potion that made white women crave black cock, and making them dissatisfied by sex with white men, the effects for the white men where it made their penis smaller,does it sound familiar to anybody?

I’ve been looking for a story I’ve ready on several pages, but it’s been a few years since I’ve seen it, there was even a video to go along with it I think on xhamster, it basically goes that a black witch doctor/medicine man had a spell/curse/potion that made white women crave black cock, and making them dissatisfied by sex with white men, the effects for the white men where it made their penis smaller,does it sound familiar to anybody?
So sorry I really want to nfnfb

Back