Searching for cuckold story

Hey there,
I‘m here to find an „old“ cuckold story, which has been posted on the cuckoldconsultant website. Due to the fact, that the servers went offline, it is no longer available on that way.

If someone has any clue to find that story, I would be thankful.

The details, which are left in my mind (sorry, this should be about 3 years ago):
- the Story was named with something like „an unusual…“
- the cuckold was named Mike
- the whole story is about a (black) neighbour about 20 years, who rings at the door of Mike and his wife (about 40 years old) really late at night, because he forgot his keys. He came from a date, which wasn‘t succesfull in a sexual way. He was really kinky and while drinking with Mike and his wife, always complaining about dating girls mostly never leads to sex or even getting jerked off. So by the time Mike encourages his wife to do the neighbour, which she refuses at first, but gives in in the end, leading to havin sex with the neigbour (he finishes in her)

Does anyone have a clue, where to find it? It was absolutely the best cuckold story, I‘ve read through all the years

Thanks in advance!

Hey there,
I‘m here to find an „old“ cuckold story, which has been posted on the cuckoldconsultant website. Due to the fact, that the servers went offline, it is no longer available on that way.

If someone has any clue to find that story, I would be thankful.

The details, which are left in my mind (sorry, this should be about 3 years ago):
- the Story was named with something like „an unusual…“
- the cuckold was named Mike
- the whole story is about a (black) neighbour about 20 years, who rings at the door of Mike and his wife (about 40 years old) really late at night, because he forgot his keys. He came from a date, which wasn‘t succesfull in a sexual way. He was really kinky and while drinking with Mike and his wife, always complaining about dating girls mostly never leads to sex or even getting jerked off. So by the time Mike encourages his wife to do the neighbour, which she refuses at first, but gives in in the end, leading to havin sex with the neigbour (he finishes in her)

Does anyone have a clue, where to find it? It was absolutely the best cuckold story, I‘ve read through all the years

Thanks in advance!
That does sound like a fun and awesome story! I hope you find it!

Back