Searching for BBC

Steve 5357

Male
Gold Member
From
OH, US
Hi, I’m a 46 year-old very athletic man that is obsessed with BBC. I have been suggesting to my girlfriend that this is what I would like to see her with. A black bull. I have a long time fetish watching my white girlfriend servicing a BBC. I would love to clean up after a black man has his way with my woman. She is 5 feet tall 100% Italian with a rack that is 40 D. She has a super tight ass and pussy that hasn’t been filled from me in 10 years, we live in the suburbs of Cleveland Ohio. Anybody interested in possibly making my fetish happen get back to me as soon as possible

Attachments

• IMG_0364.jpeg
    IMG_0364.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 58
Hi, I’m a 46 year-old very athletic man that is obsessed with BBC. I have been suggesting to my girlfriend that this is what I would like to see her with. A black bull. I have a long time fetish watching my white girlfriend servicing a BBC. I would love to clean up after a black man has his way with my woman. She is 5 feet tall 100% Italian with a rack that is 40 D. She has a super tight ass and pussy that hasn’t been filled from me in 10 years, we live in the suburbs of Cleveland Ohio. Anybody interested in possibly making my fetish happen get back to me as soon as possible
Hello you should bring her to Georgia or fly her in to make it an event

What would you do to her? If I flew her down she’s been looking to meet a bull for a while now. she wanted me to ask you how big your cock is?

Hit me up tomorrow I’m still here. I’m just going back-and-forth on some other posts. I am going to look for a picture. It just shows her huge tits and belly. She’s only 5 foot tall. She’s a 40 D with a tight white ass.

Hit me up tomorrow I’m still here. I’m just going back-and-forth on some other posts. I am going to look for a picture. It just shows her huge tits and belly. She’s only 5 foot tall. She’s a 40 D with a tight white ass.
When you want to fly her down?

I’m up for that

Southwest suburb of Cleveland Just saw your picture with your big cock hanging I’m by myself for the next four days. Do you need that serviced today or tonight? Message me back
Hope I get that service a little closer I’m in Cleveland Heights area. Hope that’s not too much.

Back