I’m looking for a very select, handsome, muscular, tall (over 6’) thicker the better as I love to be stretched, (must be cut) BBC to join my husband and I in northern Oakland Co. I’d like someone who is able to hold good conversation, is personable and respectful of my relationship with my husband/stag. If you have a gf/wife that is bi, that’s a bonus! I’m short and thicc, 4’11 150 36 DD I love sucking dick and getting fucked from behind. Let’s have a ******* and see where things go!

I’m looking for a very select, handsome, muscular, tall (over 6’) thicker the better as I love to be stretched, (must be cut) BBC to join my husband and I in northern Oakland Co. I’d like someone who is able to hold good conversation, is personable and respectful of my relationship with my husband/stag. If you have a gf/wife that is bi, that’s a bonus! I’m short and thicc, 4’11 150 36 DD I love sucking dick and getting fucked from behind. Let’s have a ******* and see where things go!
Hi and I hope you are doing well, I am very interested and respectful to your relationship but would love to have some fun with you. Milford, Michigan here!

Back