San Diego Stud for seeks sexy fun with open-minded couple

SocalBBC18

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
Good morning !

Summer is coming to a close and I'm jumping back into the pool .

I am looking for a fun couple to focus on the wife/gf and give her an good time.

I am 5'5, 150 lbs, 33 years old, athletic, hung, discreet . 9 Inches and Tested often( Bare is best imo) .

Ideally, the woman is submissive and enjoys being watched.

I look forward to hearing from you both about your interests and likes in the bedroom. I can go into detail and experiences about mine. Been in the lifestyle 10 years.

This is a bonus activity from my regular live and is a drama free zone.

I have had a decent track record with couples here, so I figure why not try again.

I have all messaging platforms, and able to talk or text on the phone. Looking for couples ideally in the San diego,Orange county and southern california area.

If this sounds of interest to you feel free to reach out. Always lookng for safe, sane and hopefully steady play partners.

Check my page, very real here, no fakes or flakes please ( I ask for verfication and will return the same) and thank you.

Attachments

• 3232946968.png
    3232946968.png
    414.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2718.jpeg
    IMG_2718.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 38
  • ae46225f-7d8f-4f57-ac1c-dda1dc24e06f.JPG
    ae46225f-7d8f-4f57-ac1c-dda1dc24e06f.JPG
    510.8 KB · Views: 39
  • be3f6ebd-c7f8-476e-bff1-95428715a2d2.JPG
    be3f6ebd-c7f8-476e-bff1-95428715a2d2.JPG
    366.3 KB · Views: 36
Good morning !

Summer is coming to a close and I'm jumping back into the pool .

I am looking for a fun couple to focus on the wife/gf and give her an good time.

I am 5'5, 150 lbs, 33 years old, athletic, hung, discreet . 9 Inches and Tested often( Bare is best imo) .

Ideally, the woman is submissive and enjoys being watched.

I look forward to hearing from you both about your interests and likes in the bedroom. I can go into detail and experiences about mine. Been in the lifestyle 10 years.

This is a bonus activity from my regular live and is a drama free zone.

I have had a decent track record with couples here, so I figure why not try again.

I have all messaging platforms, and able to talk or text on the phone. Looking for couples ideally in the San diego,Orange county and southern california area.

If this sounds of interest to you feel free to reach out. Always lookng for safe, sane and hopefully steady play partners.

Check my page, very real here, no fakes or flakes please ( I ask for verfication and will return the same) and thank you.
Hi
My innocent church wife is a 60 year old BBC virgin.
I'm a married cuckold wanna be husband.
We live in North San Diego.
She is a short chubby little lady, I believe at the ripe age.
Just ready to pick and eat , her peach is sweet and juicy...

Back