Dreamtravel

Couple
From
Russia
Looking for black guy for nice young sport cuckold couple. We are married and have cuckold relationship. We have one baby and our dream to have long term relationship. As couple we have no sex (forbidden for cuckold).
Our dream have mix raced baby,my wife is fertile and want it. We want to find lover for a very long term relationship. You will have sex instead of husband. If you want such relationship and want same well be glad to know each other 🙏

Attachments

• IMG_2073.jpeg
    IMG_2073.jpeg
    258.3 KB · Views: 103
Looking for black guy for nice young sport cuckold couple. We are married and have cuckold relationship. We have one baby and our dream to have long term relationship. As couple we have no sex (forbidden for cuckold).
Our dream have mix raced baby,my wife is fertile and want it. We want to find lover for a very long term relationship. You will have sex instead of husband. If you want such relationship and want same well be glad to know each other 🙏
hi i wanna fuck you really good and dump my young cum deep inside you pussy and breed you

Absolutely stunning

Back