Rose

Bignippleslut

Female
Gold Member
Hi my name is Rose. Iam 45 years old, single.
I am a 44DD, so quite curvy.
Live in Birmingham, UK, at present dating black guys, as I do find them attractive , have also dated white and Asian men.Look forward to meeting and chatting to like minded people/couples on here.

Rose. Xxx

Live in Birmingham, UK, at present dating black guys, as I do find them attractive , have also dated white and Asian men.Look forward to meeting and chatting to like minded people/couples on here.

Rose. Xxx
welcome Rose, you look very nice :)

I must tell you Rose your 44 double D’s are fucking amazing. My woman is a 40 D and they look nothing close to your beautiful breasts. I’m sure you have pleased many men and maybe women as well with those beautiful breasts. would like to see more pictures of you. as you can tell, i’m a huge BBW lover.

Attachments

• IMG_0383.jpeg
    IMG_0383.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8

Rose. Xxx
I hope that you are having lots of Pleasure.

Back