Role Play

Want some hot fun as long as your wife is willing to play along? Get yourself a good quality webcam, then find a male for your wife to have webcam sex with, watch, and see what feelings arise. If it turns you on seeing your wife masturbate with another man and your wife also enjoys it, then you’re ready. The feelings I get seeing my wife get wet and excited while she masturbates to a hot guy over webcam are the same feelings I get while cuckolding. The only difference is there’s no risk, she doesn’t show her face, unless she wants to, he doesn’t know where she lives, we never have to meet. Everyone has a good time, everyone cums, and there's no risk.

My husband and I often use fantasy talk when making love. Over the past year or so, it has almost totally been about me fucking big, black men. He started it but I played along and actually started enjoying it. The fantasies and stories gradually became more intense to the point that I was fucking men with huge cocks or more than one man at a time, and always black men. About a month ago, these fantasies made their way into my dreams where I am fucking huge black men and wake up with my panties soaked. Most of the dreams are enjoyable, but sometimes they get a little scary. I haven't told him about the dreams because I'm afraid he'll feel left out.

Last edited:
Back