equippedblk

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
A brand new Hotwife although fully onboard, had some concerns about size, power & me being too rough. To reassure her, I picked up a riding crop on the way & told her to lay that crop across my muscled black ass when she wanted me to go harder & deeper. She really appreciated the gesture & this made for a very erotic experience.

Any other QOSs or couples use crops or similar device to throttle bulls?

Attachments

• GMP_U2F2ZUdNMDE=.gif
    GMP_U2F2ZUdNMDE=.gif
    26.9 MB · Views: 47
What a great idea, I had forgotten all about the eroticism implied by a riding crop. We're off tomorrow to westernwearworld to buy a quality one. Hotwife will learn to use it on me when I'm between her legs, sucking her clit, begging her for a crerampie for my birthday while SHE is watching blackedraw on the TV behind me. She'll keep me quiet enough, I'm sure. But it did officially ask for a huge hot crempie (BBC made) for my birthday.

What a great idea, I had forgotten all about the eroticism implied by a riding crop. We're off tomorrow to westernwearworld to buy a quality one. Hotwife will learn to use it on me when I'm between her legs, sucking her clit, begging her for a crerampie for my birthday while SHE is watching blackedraw on the TV behind me. She'll keep me quiet enough, I'm sure. But it did officially ask for a huge hot crempie (BBC made) for my birthday.
Legs spread wide open can be a very vulnerable position for a Hotwife and she's pretty much powerless to a big cocked muscular black bull. The riding crop allows the bull to share his sexual prowess with the Hotwife by giving her the illusion of control. For this bull, I think it's highly erotic and honestly, I don't know when the next sting is going to land on my muscled black ass and so there is an anticipation of this stimulus which when it lands, I almost reflexively thrust harder and deeper.

If ever in eastern NC give me a hollar, maybe y'all can drain these boys and enjoy some sweet negro nectar straight from the tap. 019.jpg

Back