Riding BBC

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I was riding Anthony last night to a beautiful ending when I realized how much I love being on top. It puts me in control of how fast or slow I want his cock and also how slow or fast I want the pace to be. It also allows him to play or suck my tits while I'm riding. Holding hands is also a turn on for me. Then there is my special move where I reach around right before he unloads inside of me where I run my fingernail under his balls making him really thrust when he cums. Then collapsing on his chest and laying there till he gets soft and all his cum oozes out of me, so when I do get up, I can lick has balls clean of his and my juices. Wish I had newer pics of me riding.

Was wonder if any of you lady's feel the same as me?

Love this:bigsmile:
Please login or become a member to view

I was riding Anthony last night to a beautiful ending when I realized how much I love being on top. It puts me in control of how fast or slow I want his cock and also how slow or fast I want the pace to be. It also allows him to play or suck my tits while I'm riding. Holding hands is also a turn on for me. Then there is my special move where I reach around right before he unloads inside of me where I run my fingernail under his balls making him really thrust when he cums. Then collapsing on his chest and laying there till he gets soft and all his cum oozes out of me, so when I do get up, I can lick has balls clean of his and my juices. Wish I had newer pics of me riding.

Who doesn't like a lazy fuck where the chick does all the hard work :)

I love to be ridden feeling her body on top of me feeling how deep I can get inside her. Feeling here pussy grip on me dick I can play or suck on her tits to intense the pleasure for her. Making her want to work to get my seed . I can grab her ass smack some slide my finger in her ass. Alot can be done in that position.

Simply amazing must be heaven

I love riding too.

WOWZEER! ... that is a thick one you've got there. Lucky girl!
My wife would ride her Bull at the start to slowly accommodate his BBC. She can control how deep his penetrations are as her pussy stretches and gets use to his tool. Once he is balls deep and she is wet and lubed, they change positions. She likes to be pounded from behind, doggie style, prone bone and missionary.
She truly likes riding a BBC, but wants to be "taken" by her Bull ... holding her hips and fucking her hard & fast, or on top of her, feeling his weight on her, pining her down.

Love the video. Thanks for sharing. How long have you been with Anthony?

oh it's wonderful....i love watch and jerk me if i see a woman like this :p

my GF love riding like this :p

Back