Verified Real

Has he shown any photos of himself until now? Is he in the video like frozen and the view goes like left and right? Is even the paper and his fingers are frozen? Could be an overlay made his skin darker and thats why this video is so blurry in bright daylight?

I am just asking, its not an insult like some female mods or husbands of female maods would think. But if you don't get informed about the basics of the possibilities of AI "real" will not work anymore.

Has he shown any photos of himself until now? Is he in the video like frozen and the view goes like left and right? Is even the paper and his fingers are frozen? Could be an overlay made his skin darker and thats why this video is so blurry in bright daylight?

I am just asking, its not an insult like some female mods or husbands of female maods would think. But if you don't get informed about the basics of the possibilities of AI "real" will not work anymore.
It's definitely a video, look at his lips

It's definitely a video, look at his lips
Ok, thx for the answer. I am just saying this, its sus. He never posted a photo but wants contact. Maybe he is real and its just not perfect presentation, yes okay, i can see this point but as I said in the past i love this site and the annoying fakes should not overtake this and in first line with AI they will try. its easy to learn. i took this as an example, maybe i am wrong maybe I am right. We will see. Please keep an eye on it.

Back