Rate my wife

We have yet to actually do anything with a real person, but plenty of role play, using toys, taking pics and taking vids. She doesn't believe she's insanely hot, i think she obviously is. She goes crazy when we play around and roleplay her being a fuck toy hotwife. She LOVES to get fucked hard.

Keeping face photos private, but her face matches her body. Big lips, big brown eyes. What do you think? How badly would you want to fuck my wife? Rate her.
Oh yes ...👌 You're inbox messages are about to go crazy 😅

We have yet to actually do anything with a real person, but plenty of role play, using toys, taking pics and taking vids. She doesn't believe she's insanely hot, i think she obviously is. She goes crazy when we play around and roleplay her being a fuck toy hotwife. She LOVES to get fucked hard.

Keeping face photos private, but her face matches her body. Big lips, big brown eyes. What do you think? Rate her.
Perfect slimm thicc wife
Amazing ass
Great tits
Fit

She's a 10

Keeping face photos private, but her face matches her body. Big lips, big brown eyes. What do you think? Rate her.
This little slut is made for getting blacked. With a Big Black Cock inside of her she is a 10/10.

Back