Rate my gf

RobJuck

Male
Gold Member
From
Austria
Rate my gf

We are a couple since 2017, since this time we had sex only with condom.
She's not on any birthcontrol.
Because she doesn't want to take hormones.
She also is hairy between her legs, never ever seen her pussy shaved.
Only trimmed some times.
She is a dirty girl, bj, hj, cum on her (but no faces)
Send nudes to me some times.
But never trust me with the condoms.
She allways grab it when i cum in her to pull it out or some times she doesn't let me cum in her even with the condom on.
So i have to pull out and cum on her or in the condom, with my or her hands help.
I hate it.
And when she to that i really want to pull tooff the condom and thrust in her and shoot my whole load in her.
But i know that will never happen :(
She is really left wing and for refugees welcome.
She helped since 2015 in a refugee camp from the red cross.
And i know the day will cum, when a Refugee will fuck her.

20240702_195735.jpg20240702_195720.jpg20230817_4738597-4.jpg20230817_005225.jpg20230817_4738597-0.jpg

Good luck. I posted in one chat about an erotica story I read about woman who was helping in a refugee camp was pulled away into a tent on the outskirts and husband looks for her only to find her being used by every man in the camp and that she's doing it willingly. It was very interesting.

Good luck. I posted in one chat about an erotica story I read about woman who was helping in a refugee camp was pulled away into a tent on the outskirts and husband looks for her only to find her being used by every man in the camp and that she's doing it willingly. It was very interesting.
She help there around 9 years till yet, maybe she has fucked with some off them behind my back.
I don't know.
Sometimes i wish it and get fap abput dreaming it and sometimes i am really scared this could happen.

A hot fantasy
I would support her.
Hold her hand while she delivered the black baby and raised it.
I am so hard right know.

Rate my gf

We are a couple since 2017, since this time we had sex only with condom.
She's not on any birthcontrol.
Because she doesn't want to take hormones.
She also is hairy between her legs, never ever seen her pussy shaved.
Only trimmed some times.
She is a dirty girl, bj, hj, cum on her (but no faces)
Send nudes to me some times.
But never trust me with the condoms.
She allways grab it when i cum in her to pull it out or some times she doesn't let me cum in her even with the condom on.
So i have to pull out and cum on her or in the condom, with my or her hands help.
I hate it.
And when she to that i really want to pull tooff the condom and thrust in her and shoot my whole load in her.
But i know that will never happen :(
She is really left wing and for refugees welcome.
She helped since 2015 in a refugee camp from the red cross.
And i know the day will cum, when a Refugee will fuck her.

View attachment 7428433View attachment 7428435View attachment 7428436View attachment 7428437View attachment 7428438
Sehr, sehr hübsch und sexy
Very beautiful and hot

Back