Questions for the Hotwives With Implants

Rikochan

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
ME, US
Ladies with implants, I have questions!

What size did you get? Were you happy with that size? Did you/would you go up or down?

Did your nipples get more sensitive, less sensitive, or stay the same?

Do they look natural? If not, do you wish they looked more natural, or did you want them that way?

Did they change how you felt about yourself?

Did they change the way men look at you?

Was getting them completely your choice, or did someone else convince you, or was it somewhere in-between?

What advice would you give a first time implant-getter?

Thanks!

~Riko

Let’s see if I can go in order

1. first time 600cc; 2nd time 1000cc. Happy both times but love bigger. I’m thinking about going up to 1300cc next year. Currently I’m a 32J. My avatar is me at 600cc so before the 2nd.

2. nipple sensitivity stayed the same but I feel like I’m more into it and it feels better just because I love big boobs and men love playing with them and sucking them. So I don’t think sensitivity changed but just love them being sucked in and played with now more than before.

3. despite the size they look natural. They are really big but in some clothes you’d think, oh she has big boobs not “omg look how fake those are.” On the other side, if I’m naked or in certain clothes, they look like implants.

4. of course. Much more confident now.

5. yes men stare at them a lot.

6. it was my choice. My husband was super supportive. To be honest I’ve wanted them forever as I’ve always been very small chested. I started at 32B. Then I went to 32DDD and now at 32J.

7. best advice is to go bigger than you think. If you want 300 go 600. If you want 700 go 900. First time you always think they’ll be too big but they won’t be. Heck I don’t think mine are very big anymore😋😋😋🤣🤣🤣

1. first time 600cc; 2nd time 1000cc. Happy both times but love bigger. I’m thinking about going up to 1300cc next year. Currently I’m a 32J. My avatar is me at 600cc so before the 2nd.

2. nipple sensitivity stayed the same but I feel like I’m more into it and it feels better just because I love big boobs and men love playing with them and sucking them. So I don’t think sensitivity changed but just love them being sucked in and played with now more than before.

3. despite the size they look natural. They are really big but in some clothes you’d think, oh she has big boobs not “omg look how fake those are.” On the other side, if I’m naked or in certain clothes, they look like implants.

6. it was my choice. My husband was super supportive. To be honest I’ve wanted them forever as I’ve always been very small chested. I started at 32B. Then I went to 32DDD and now at 32J.

7. best advice is to go bigger than you think. If you want 300 go 600. If you want 700 go 900. First time you always think they’ll be too big but they won’t be. Heck I don’t think mine are very big anymore😋😋😋🤣🤣🤣
Wow, thank you so much for such a detailed reply! :qos::qos::qos:

So can we see those beauties ?

What size did you get? Were you happy with that size? Did you/would you go up or down?

Did your nipples get more sensitive, less sensitive, or stay the same?

Do they look natural? If not, do you wish they looked more natural, or did you want them that way?

Did they change how you felt about yourself?

Did they change the way men look at you?

Was getting them completely your choice, or did someone else convince you, or was it somewhere in-between?

What advice would you give a first time implant-getter?

Thanks!

~Riko
Are you seriously considering getting some implants yourself or are you just curious about them in general? (For the record I think you'd look great with nice big ones, I love the look of really muscular female bodybuilders with proportionally big breast implants 😍🥵).

What size did you get? 400cc, suppose to put me around a D or DD
Were you happy with that size? I will go bigger in the future.
Did you/would you go up or down? UP

Did your nipples get more sensitive, less sensitive, or stay the same? Same

Do they look natural? If not, do you wish they looked more natural, or did you want them that way? As natural as they can, silicone, I didn't have much to work with starting out

Did they change how you felt about yourself? I feel better, more confident

Did they change the way men look at you? Of course.

Was getting them completely your choice, or did someone else convince you, or was it somewhere in-between? Both mine and my husbands.

What advice would you give a first time implant-getter? Do it, don't be afraid to go alittle bigger than you think you want.

Thanks!

~Riko

Are you seriously considering getting some implants yourself or are you just curious about them in general? (For the record I think you'd look great with nice big ones, I love the look of really muscular female bodybuilders with proportionally big breast implants 😍🥵).
Definitely thinking about it!

Back