Questions for couples

Thefixher

Male
Real Person
From
OH, US
Questions for couples

I have some questions that will hopefully help us single guys that are looking for a couple to play with. When looking for a guy , what is the most important requirement and characteristics are couples looking for? Is personality, physical attributes, experience, respect, or open minded the most important. The lifestyle, especially cuckolding has multiple levels play and relationship dynamics. Is understanding the levels and dynamics important. Also, what are the elements needed to provide a great experience for a couple. Hopefully we get some response from couples that will help guys who are searching for a couple and also provide some insights to provide a better experience. Is all about having fun and enjoying the spirit

We avoid overly-macho, self-absorbed types...simply not sexy at all. Experience is nice but not an absolute requirement (her fave now had zero lifestyle experience when he joined us for the first time). Open-mindedness is a huge plus as we like when both of us can play with his cock. She won't even consider anyone under 40...but that's a personal thing. Same with uncut men (absolute no).

Attachments

• IMG_20230312_184442762.jpg
    IMG_20230312_184442762.jpg
    946.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG-20230313-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20230313-WA0013.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20231210_164924224.jpg
    IMG_20231210_164924224.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20240114_193301642.jpg
    IMG_20240114_193301642.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20240114_193729032.jpg
    IMG_20240114_193729032.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20230527_185807096_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230527_185807096_HDR.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
We avoid overly-macho, self-absorbed types...simply not sexy at all. Experience is nice but not an absolute requirement (her fave now had zero lifestyle experience when he joined us for the first time). Open-mindedness is a huge plus as we like when both of us can play with his cock. She won't even consider anyone under 40...but that's a personal thing. Same with uncut men (absolute no).
Thanks for the response

Since we prefer a longterm relationship, we value the most, seriousness, understanding, hygiene, and common values with us as a couple. When it comes to physical appearance, of course you need to have adequate sexual attributes...

Questions for couples

I have some questions that will hopefully help us single guys that are looking for a couple to play with. When looking for a guy , what is the most important requirement and characteristics are couples looking for? Is personality, physical attributes, experience, respect, or open minded the most important. The lifestyle, especially cuckolding has multiple levels play and relationship dynamics. Is understanding the levels and dynamics important. Also, what are the elements needed to provide a great experience for a couple. Hopefully we get some response from couples that will help guys who are searching for a couple and also provide some insights to provide a better experience. Is all about having fun and enjoying the spirit
my wifes biggest need was he has to have a bigger cock than me, aside from that as long as he is friendly, easy to get along with and fun to be with, and he also has to absolutly be respectfull to our rules and what she wants and how she wants it, because if anything happened that we are not ok with it is our relationahip that is at risk not yours.
The biggest negative for my wife is if a guy becomes too persistant, clingy, and asking or demanding for more or certain things, THIS ALWAYS ENDS IN AN IGNORE FROM HER.

my wifes biggest need was he has to have a bigger cock than me, aside from that as long as he is friendly, easy to get along with and fun to be with, and he also has to absolutly be respectfull to our rules and what she wants and how she wants it, because if anything happened that we are not ok with it is our relationahip that is at risk not yours.
The biggest negative for my wife is if a guy becomes too persistant, clingy, and asking or demanding for more or certain things, THIS ALWAYS ENDS IN AN IGNORE FROM HER.
Thanks for the response

Back