Question for hotwives and experienced couples about encounters

CzechUnicorns3

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
Hi all,

one of the biggest obstacles to go into this lifestyle can be: What if a wife fall in love with lover and it ruins primary relationship.
But on the other hand, many women probably don't want to jump in bed quickly with someone they don't know at all and are seeing for the first time.

Is there any middle ground between these? Has anyone ever dealt with something similar? And if so, what worked best for you?

Thank you kindly for discussion.

right , most women need to be attracted by him before having sex . yes , potential risk .
but this risk is always there -look at how many get divorced or having affairs without beeing in any kinky lifestyle .
and attracted doe snt mean she know him for long time .

Hi all,

one of the biggest obstacles to go into this lifestyle can be: What if a wife fall in love with lover and it ruins primary relationship.
But on the other hand, many women probably don't want to jump in bed quickly with someone they don't know at all and are seeing for the first time.

Is there any middle ground between these? Has anyone ever dealt with something similar? And if so, what worked best for you?

Thank you kindly for discussion.
It’s a risk no doubt. It’s a very big part of our marriage. With that being said, had we not ventured down this road pre-marriage I’m pretty sure there’s no way we would give it a try. Have we dealt with the issues you brought up? Short answer is yes.

First I will say if your wife is going to fall for someone else it’s probably going to happen with or without the help of a bull. Whether it’s at work, amongst friends, or something more random. We weren’t married when we started and there were times the mind wondered no doubt. We made sure very early on that we talked a lot, NOTHING was off limits during those talks, and we made it clear, and yes this will sound ridiculous, but what each other’s love language is and to emphasize the exhibition of it.

On the other note. There’s zero limits on rules and limitations relayed to the man or men involved with your gf or wife. Whatever those limits are need to be set with zero exceptions and clearly communicated. Anyone who lives this lifestyle and has not experienced another man trying to push those limits is either ignorant or he's intentionally avoiding it.

And lastly. It’s a bit of a generalization to say women need an emotional attachment to have sex with another man. Most of the men my wife has been with since our re-entry to the lifestyle were met through other men she had an established contact with. She didn’t need to get to know them to have sex with them. If your other half is having sex with others due to needing something other than physical contact and affirmation it may not be for you.

We’ve had a half dozen or so relationships, friendships that is, with people who live the same lifestyle. Not once have we seen the woman run off with some black stud who has sent her to ******* and beyond. We have seen an immense amount of relationship destruction from the men who get fed up with a black man pleasing their wives though. We just lost a few couples in our life because of it.

It’s a risk no doubt. It’s a very big part of our marriage. With that being said, had we not ventured down this road pre-marriage I’m pretty sure there’s no way we would give it a try. Have we dealt with the issues you brought up? Short answer is yes.

First I will say if your wife is going to fall for someone else it’s probably going to happen with or without the help of a bull. Whether it’s at work, amongst friends, or something more random. We weren’t married when we started and there were times the mind wondered no doubt. We made sure very early on that we talked a lot, NOTHING was off limits during those talks, and we made it clear, and yes this will sound ridiculous, but what each other’s love language is and to emphasize the exhibition of it.

On the other note. There’s zero limits on rules and limitations relayed to the man or men involved with your gf or wife. Whatever those limits are need to be set with zero exceptions and clearly communicated. Anyone who lives this lifestyle and has not experienced another man trying to push those limits is either ignorant or he's intentionally avoiding it.

And lastly. It’s a bit of a generalization to say women need an emotional attachment to have sex with another man. Most of the men my wife has been with since our re-entry to the lifestyle were met through other men she had an established contact with. She didn’t need to get to know them to have sex with them. If your other half is having sex with others due to needing something other than physical contact and affirmation it may not be for you.

We’ve had a half dozen or so relationships, friendships that is, with people who live the same lifestyle. Not once have we seen the woman run off with some black stud who has sent her to ******* and beyond. We have seen an immense amount of relationship destruction from the men who get fed up with a black man pleasing their wives though. We just lost a few couples in our life because of it.
Yes the part where you noticed, that she can fall even without help of a bull is true. Thank you for that point of view!

generalization to say women need an emotional attachment to have sex with another man - I understand but this didn't come from my mind. It's my wife's words, that she need to feel something more for the man, before she goes with him. That it's not that easy with her, that just physical attraction is enough. I can't imagine this, but I quoted her. Hmm. maybe later in the lifestyle this thing changed and it doesn't matter that much anymore.

Yes the part where you noticed, that she can fall even without help of a bull is true. Thank you for that point of view!

generalization to say women need an emotional attachment to have sex with another man - I understand but this didn't come from my mind. It's my wife's words, that she need to feel something more for the man, before she goes with him. That it's not that easy with her, that just physical attraction is enough. I can't imagine this, but I quoted her. Hmm. maybe later in the lifestyle this thing changed and it doesn't matter that much anymore.
Ok, makes sense that it’s coming from her. Obviously every woman and person is different when it comes to feeling fulfilled. It’s pleasure for my wife, but also the feeling of being desired and wanted as well.

I was concerned of that because I didn’t understand the make a deeper connection first aspect my wife needed but once I saw it and she explained it I was much more comfortable. Now when she plays it’ll always be in the back of my head for the thrill risk of it but I know each time she’s coming back to me to live our day to day life while maintaining a friendly relationship with her bull despite their now passionate hook ups. But any concern I’ve had I communicate it and we discuss it and we get to the same page

Back