Quality of Sex Life before Cuckolding and its Progression

How was your sex life pre Black Lover and what has happend since?

• Our sex life was troubled, and stayed the same

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have seen several polls now, on the development of the sex life between a wife and her
husband, after picking up cuckolding with a Black Bull.

And there seem to be two very different opinions. There are those people who say, their
sex life as a couple has stayed the same or has even become better, and the others who
say penetrative sex between them has slowed down significantly, or has even stopped
completely.

Now I wanted to test a theory of mine, that when a couple had a good sex life to begin
with, they are likely to have retained it, and that those who had troubles already in bed,
are likely the ones who have given it up in favor of intercourse between wife and bull.

To help me find out, if there really is a simple correlation like that, please answer how
your sex life has been before adding a Black Lover and how it has developed since.

Feel also free to comment, Thank you!

I have seen several polls now, on the development of the sex life between a wife and her
husband, after picking up cuckolding with a Black Bull.

And there seem to be two very different opinions. There are those people who say, their
sex life as a couple has stayed the same or has even become better, and the others who
say penetrative sex between them has slowed down significantly, or has even stopped
completely.

Now I wanted to test a theory of mine, that when a couple had a good sex life to begin
with, they are likely to have retained it, and that those who had troubles already in bed,
are likely the ones who have given it up in favor of intercourse between wife and bull.

To help me find out, if there really is a simple correlation like that, please answer how
your sex life has been before adding a Black Lover and how it has developed since.

Feel also free to comment, Thank you!
As a pretty long time kinky couple 30 + years and now retired, My view on Your comment, Is this We at the age of mid 70,s /late 70,s.
Have had a wonderfully beautiful sex life, founded on mutual trust, We have ( Both ) had many ptn,s over the Year,s both together and singley.
She started having coloured / black ptn,s at around age 48 from memory, however We were into swinging, different ptn,s both singley and together, before Her conversion to BBC.
After trying Various avenue,s of for Her BBC, and She was only interested in well hung guy,s, after a couple of years of parties and dates with single guys, She eventually found a much younger married guy who provided the size and sexual drive that kept up with Her appetite.
She I must stress, as much as She enjoyed Her relationship with Her boyfriend, alway,s insisted that We kept our own married relationship ( Sexually ) as normal as possible, considering We were confirmed,Swinger,s anyway.
What did I get out of it, having a beautiful sexy Woman in My life, who was totally fearless sexually,and that loved life as a sexual submissive exhibitionist.
Whom never failed to turn Me on, even when We got older.
If You read some of My posts that are on Here You might get a better idea, of Our lifestyle.

please answer how
We're married for 22 years and in the lifestyle for approximately 6 years.
Back then, we were married for about 15 years with a 9 year old. Raising a ch!ld and building a career took it's toll and although in a very loving and close relationship, our sex life was mundane and very boring. We got into the lifestyle and it changed everything. We went from once per week to like 5, 6, 7 times per week. She sees her Bull about twice per month and it turbo charges her/our sex life. We recently started having her Bull over to our home for a few additional visits and my wife is loving all of the attention. The more sex she gets, the more sex she wants!

Back