QoS apparel Tx

DDM_Bull

Male
Real Person
From
WI, US
So I've been noticing women with the different QoS apparel/jewelry on this site, but when I'm out in public it's almost impossible to find. Lol with that being said, am I in the wrong region or what. I don't do the "cold approaches" so finding lifestyle couples in real time seems a bit more nuance than expected. I'm originally from Tx and it's almost as if TX is a lifestyle state lol so it's less of a headache to find the lifestyle crowd as opposed to Wisconsin.

Any ideas or suggestions 🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
So I've been noticing women with the different QoS apparel/jewelry on this site, but when I'm out in public it's almost impossible to find. Lol with that being said, am I in the wrong region or what. I don't do the "cold approaches" so finding lifestyle couples in real time seems a bit more nuance than expected. I'm originally from Tx and it's almost as if TX is a lifestyle state lol so it's less of a headache to find the lifestyle crowd as opposed to Wisconsin.

Any ideas or suggestions 🤔

I feel that.
We the Real Bulls out here and I never see Qos in the 'wild' 😅

Still trying spot one in HEB

You don’t see it because women that do this are very rare. Despite people saying it’s common. It’s not. The only place I’ve seen other women wearing stuff like that is in swing clubs.

You don’t see it because women that do this are very rare. Despite people saying it’s common. It’s not. The only place I’ve seen other women wearing stuff like that is in swing clubs.
Agreed. Relatively speaking, it is rare. I have only seen it twice and both times were on Haulover Beach in Miami.

Back