Puting on the condom

Hint: according to the Forum Rules (in particular #19) your thread should have started with "Request: " or "Video Request: ". ;)
No real criticism, just an attempt to make the forums better usable by and threads more meaningful to other members.
Keep on posting and enjoy yourselves! :)

Also try to post new threads in a forum most suitable for the topic. ;)

Although you are requesting videos... in absence of a forum dedicated directly to videos, the photo post section seems to be closest to what you have in mind. ImO the "Interracial Sex Photos" forum would be most appropriate for your intended purpose. Rolling a condom onto a black dick per se has ImO nothing to do with "cuckolding". jm2ct`s

"Mmmmm baby!!! Your cock is so big and thick. I can't wait to cover it up with latex so I can't see it or feel it inside me."

Doesn't seem that hot to me.

The other thing is that I hope that *you're* using condoms, considering that you're fucking multiple black guys without your husband's knowledge or consent (have you seen the CDC's STD statistics for African-Americans). If I was married and the wife cheated but used protection and tried to protect me, forgiveness might be possible. But if she had unprotected sex with multiple black guys and risked exposing me, the loving and faithful husband, to STDs, HIV, or the possibility of an extramarital pregnancy, I'd be so beyond livid and crushed in every way.

The other thing is that I hope that *you're* using condoms, considering that you're fucking multiple black guys without your husband's knowledge or consent (have you seen the CDC's STD statistics for African-Americans). If I was married and the wife cheated but used protection and tried to protect me, forgiveness might be possible. But if she had unprotected sex with multiple black guys and risked exposing me, the loving and faithful husband, to STDs, HIV, or the possibility of an extramarital pregnancy, I'd be so beyond livid and crushed in every way.
Loving and faithful husband sure doesn't describe my husband.

And I wasn't making a statement saying that people shouldn't use condoms or practice safe sex. I was making a joke about how in a place that everyone talks about black superiority, ***********, black breeding, white humiliation, etc. that watching a sex video where they stop and talk about putting a condom on isnt very exciting.

Responsible and intelligent- yes. But most people don't come here for responsible and intelligent.

Loving and faithful husband sure doesn't describe my husband.

And I wasn't making a statement saying that people shouldn't use condoms or practice safe sex. I was making a joke about how in a place that everyone talks about black superiority, ***********, black breeding, white humiliation, etc. that watching a sex video where they stop and talk about putting a condom on isnt very exciting.

Responsible and intelligent- yes. But most people don't come here for responsible and intelligent.

Lol well I don't disagree with you there. And unfortunately I'm one of those people who talks about breeding, creampies, genetic conquest, etc. But if there are people who have the idea of safe sex so deeply ingrained that they find condoms sexy, then I'm glad and I don't want to take that away from them or mock them when we wannabe cucks with breeding fetishes are the ones who really deserve to be mocked.

I'm sorry that your husband isn't a good man and doesn't love you like he should. I know that I would. But as much as I'm turned on by the idea of an IR hotwife, I'd still want to have sex with the woman I marry and would be incredibly loving, affectionate, and faithful. I don't know why some guys aren't. And of course I wouldn't push or even broach the subject if I didn't think she'd be interested.

Back