(Project) The bull comes to live at our house ? Question

Hello everyone!

I'm a 34 year old man married to the best woman in the world for 5 years.
We are in a submissive/cuckold relationship.
I wear a chastity cage daily, am allowed one ruined orgasm per week and so I no longer have sex with her.
She has had a black lover for 3 years, an incredible man who satisfies her.
He's kind, nice, open-minded. He makes our life incredible.
He doesn't sleep with anyone else on his side, except my wife.
We have a real strong connection between the three of us, and my wife loves him very much.
He goes on vacation with us, for example, which just goes to show you our attachment.

We're thinking of having our bull move in with us. It would be easier for all of us.
He would sleep in the conjugal room with my wife and I in the room next door.
We want to take this relationship to the next level.
We don't have children, so there's no problem there. Otherwise, we would have thought about it longer.

Having said that, we have a few questions: have other people already taken this step? Are you considering it?
What experiences have you had if you've been through it?
How do you explain this situation to your friends? Do you keep it all a secret?

Thanks, and have a nice day :)

its the next natural progression in the lifestyle. i believe one day marriage, the ceremony, will be between 3: the wife, the bull and the cuckold. i have known families where the bull moved in, and harmony prevailed. not saying it will be the same with everyone as its obviously a learning curve for all involved, but if this is what u both want, then u dont need to ask our opinions, u just need to move forward with it and start to enjoy the multicultural differences and experience them as a threesome

Back