Power Exchange

Been there a handful of times. Not my cup of tea. Usually just a lot of creepy guys. No women. Some couples.
Better to meet ppl off this site. Lots of Bay Area folks on here. Good luck

Been there a handful of times. Not my cup of tea. Usually just a lot of creepy guys. No women. Some couples.
Better to meet ppl off this site. Lots of Bay Area folks on here. Good luck

So no black guys to hook up with there or just creepy black guys? Or is it more of a gangbang type atmosphere with no privacy? Any other recommendations to go and meet sexy black men?

My wife and I would attend their monthly "Couples Night" 15+ years ago- but still a pretty seedy atmosphere in the areas of the club we were allowed in downstairs (lower 2 floors if I recall, and we never saw the upstairs floors, as they were for Gay males only).. the theme rooms were fun-ish, but looking back on it, the place was kinda gross, but we were young (younger) and horny, LOL.

We eventually found a MUCH better time through the Lifestyle and way better places to party, and sexier people to party with.
Check out the swinger site Lifestyle Lounge, and through there you can find other SF Bay Area area parties, that I would think will still be better than PE.

*I was surprised to see this post and that PE would still be open.. :oops:

Have fun and be safe!

Back