Power and sex dynamics in mixed communities

Beto27

Male
I was always intrigued by this. Since I am from Europe where the black community is close to non-existant, I have always wondered how it is unfolding in USA, especially in the areas where blacks and whites are close to 50%-50% in numbers and in average city sizes 350.000 - 1.000.000 people. How is the dynamics in such cities and areas? Is it noticable that white girls hook up with BBC's, do you see them hang out together, kiss at public, grope inside clubs during weekends, having it in school toilettes, cars in car parks and so on? What about if we look at the past 20 years or so? Is the change observable? I would love to discuss this with someone from such area, black/white/male/female, doesn't matter.

I was always intrigued by this. Since I am from Europe where the black community is close to non-existant, I have always wondered how it is unfolding in USA, especially in the areas where blacks and whites are close to 50%-50% in numbers and in average city sizes 350.000 - 1.000.000 people.
I really need to take a 3-month trip through Europe sometime... The amount of women who are drooling for me to head on over has me intrigued as to why there aren't any black men in larger numbers and groups.
How is the dynamics in such cities and areas? Is it noticable that white girls hook up with BBC's, do you see them hang out together, kiss at public, grope inside clubs during weekends, having it in school toilettes, cars in car parks and so on?
In my case, in the area I live in the USA is in what is known as the "bible belt". It is an imaginary strip of the United States where there are more churches than supermarkets per square mile and where Christianity in all its denominations is the biggest religion. Having that context, sex is still rampant in this part of the US with some discreetness. However, the state and the specific part where I live is a dead zone for any straight male to just have sex on the spot with women. Unless you are bi, gay, or have connections with a couple who knows how to maneuver here, you're going to find yourself few and far between your share of women.

Meanwhile developing a relationship is pretty normal. Interracial relationships are common here and no one bats an eye about it. I do see the odd physique and pairing that makes me pause for a second but then I kinda get it. You don't see the indecent exposure as you would other states, maybe that's why I have a mild exhibitionist kink... You do not see outdoor sex very often, if you do that is a very rare occurrence.
What about if we look at the past 20 years or so? Is the change observable? I would love to discuss this with someone from such area, black/white/male/female, doesn't matter.
I have only been on this earth for 26 years so I couldn't tell you much, I can only say that after the Blacked phenomenon online, that happened when I was young, A few years later when I was in high-school, the sexual tension was more palpable than ever before.

You don't get out much do you?
I really need to take a 3-month trip through Europe sometime... The amount of women who are drooling for me to head on over has me intrigued as to why there aren't any black men in larger numbers and groups.

In my case, in the area I live in the USA is in what is known as the "bible belt". It is an imaginary strip of the United States where there are more churches than supermarkets per square mile and where Christianity in all its denominations is the biggest religion. Having that context, sex is still rampant in this part of the US with some discreetness. However, the state and the specific part where I live is a dead zone for any straight male to just have sex on the spot with women. Unless you are bi, gay, or have connections with a couple who knows how to maneuver here, you're going to find yourself few and far between your share of women.

Meanwhile developing a relationship is pretty normal. Interracial relationships are common here and no one bats an eye about it. I do see the odd physique and pairing that makes me pause for a second but then I kinda get it. You don't see the indecent exposure as you would other states, maybe that's why I have a mild exhibitionist kink... You do not see outdoor sex very often, if you do that is a very rare occurrence.

I have only been on this earth for 26 years so I couldn't tell you much, I can only say that after the Blacked phenomenon online, that happened when I was young, A few years later when I was in high-school, the sexual tension was more palpable than ever before.
Thanks Shyblackguy. That's what I wanted to know.

Not sure about what to tell you about Europe but I have quite a few females that got blacked at some point in their life. I can't say that its a huge number, but given that my country is 99,9% white, that fact makes it a huge number. 😁 I also wonder how you would fare in Europe. Something tells me that you would fuck them like crazy but other things point that you would not. Interesting to think about.

By "sex is rampant", you mean interracial sex or sex in general?

Back