Politics, Politics, Politics

Other wise, just admit you are full of *******.

I'm not going to go back and look them up
tell you what since you are so determined you are not a supporter....look up all the ones that you are against him...and then maybe we can agree

what you support the guy and now that things are going downhill for him you are ashamed?

Last edited:
:rolleyes: ... I'm quite aware of what the President's legal authority is, h-h.
You answered Carl's question "what impeachable crimes did Trump commit" with your statement "How about, to start, intentially providing top classified information to a none ally, Russia, behind closed doors, away from US press?"

So either you
A: didn't know what the President's legal authority is or
B: were knowingly lying about it being a crime...which is it?

Imagine if Trump suddenly felt it ok to provide his good buddy in Russia the locations & launch codes to our nuclear missiles; you'd probably feel ok with that as well.
So typical...you obviously were wrong so try a throw out a (piss poor) straw man argument to "argue" against something I never said.

A: didn't know what the President's legal authority is or
B: were knowingly lying about it being a crime...which is it?

none of the above!
yes the president has the authority to declassify anything he wants.....but as usual he put some of our allies in danger!
so congress and others were not pleased...but goes with the rest of his treasonous activity...like his support today on his friends and against our own security people

didn't know what the President's legal authority
The President has the right to eat his own gif_CRAP.gif off a 200 year old White House china plate, too ... but, let him do it. No legal crime there, but I can most assuredly guarantee the Congress would act to remove him on grounds of INSANITY, another impeachable offense. And, what HE did is much more damaging to the country & the people than eating his own crap.
Just ask Trump ... ;)
sign_Insanity.jpg............ and it will get one impeached from holding the office of the Presidency!
gif_explosion.gif

Last edited:
but I can most assuredly guarantee the Congress would act to remove him on grounds of INSANITY, another impeachable offense.
Jesus Christ Mac, as much as you want to see Trump out of office I'd think you'd have done at least some sophomoric level research into what it takes to do that. You're WRONG again. Insanity is NOT an impeachable offense. Congress has ZERO ability to initiate removal of a President for his mental state. The only thing Congress can impeach a president on are those listed in the Constitution Article 2 Section 4:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

There is a path to remove a president based on mental health. It is spelled out in the 25th amendment. Congress CANNOT initiate it. It requires the Vice President specifically along with a majority (13 members) of the President's cabinet to all agree the President is "unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office". They have to send a letter to both houses of congress stating this. When they do this, the Vice President immediately becomes the acting President.

However, if the President disagrees, he can send his own letter to Congress saying he is able to resume his duties and he immediately/automatically resumes his Presidential powers.

If the Vice President and a majority of the President's cabinet still believe the President is unable to discharge his duties. They have to send a followup letter to both houses of Congress within 4 days of the President's letter stating such.

Congress at that point has 21 days to vote on the dispute. It requires 2/3rds of both houses to agree that the President is incapable of discharging his duties for the President to be removed from office under this provision.

So bottom line is Mike Pence is the only person on the planet with the "key" to remove Trump based on his mental health. Even if Pence were so inclined, he'd have to get 13 of Trump's cabinet members and 2/3rds of both houses of Congress to agree with him. Don't hold your breath on that one Mac!

Here's some light reading for you to brush up on:

https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/constitution-transcript

Jesus Christ Mac, as much as you want to see Trump out of office I'd think you'd have done at least some sophomoric level research into what it takes to do that. You're WRONG again. Insanity is NOT an impeachable offense. Congress has ZERO ability to initiate removal of a President for his mental state. The only thing Congress can impeach a president on are those listed in the Constitution Article 2 Section 4:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

There is a path to remove a president based on mental health. It is spelled out in the 25th amendment. Congress CANNOT initiate it. It requires the Vice President specifically along with a majority (13 members) of the President's cabinet to all agree the President is "unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office". They have to send a letter to both houses of congress stating this. When they do this, the Vice President immediately becomes the acting President.

However, if the President disagrees, he can send his own letter to Congress saying he is able to resume his duties and he immediately/automatically resumes his Presidential powers.

If the Vice President and a majority of the President's cabinet still believe the President is unable to discharge his duties. They have to send a followup letter to both houses of Congress within 4 days of the President's letter stating such.

Congress at that point has 21 days to vote on the dispute. It requires 2/3rds of both houses to agree that the President is incapable of discharging his duties for the President to be removed from office under this provision.

So bottom line is Mike Pence is the only person on the planet with the "key" to remove Trump based on his mental health. Even if Pence were so inclined, he'd have to get 13 of Trump's cabinet members and 2/3rds of both houses of Congress to agree with him. Don't hold your breath on that one Mac!

Here's some light reading for you to brush up on:

https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/constitution-transcript
Nice to see a thoughtful comment on here ...

25th Amendment Of The Constitution ...
Section 4.
Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

25th Amendment Of The Constitution ...
Section 4.
Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.
Wow, you've learned to copy & paste. Subhub would be proud. Have you learned to comprehend?

Wow, you've learned to copy & paste. Subhub would be proud. Have you learned to comprehend?
That's IT, that's WHAT you GOT? That's your RESPONSE?
I don't have the entire day, as you do, to sit here and wait ... I actually have "constructive things to do" ... my comprehension level is more than adequate, its my "valued time" that is not. But, I think that answered your question, did it not?
I imagine now you're going to start accusing me of plagerism? How novel!
I guess you are now going to require one to broaden the thoughts of the constitution rather than simply copy the part which negates your insulting response?
And you wonder why I can't respond to you without insulting you?

Last edited:
That's IT, that's WHAT you GOT? That's your RESPONSE?
I could have asked you the same thing. I explained to you in detail how you were wrong, Congress can't impeach Trump based on insanity and then explained the only way he could be removed for insanity via the 25th amendment. Your "response" was just a mindless copy & paste of the 25th amendment....WTF was your point????

But, I think that answered your question, did it not?

The only question I asked you was "have you learned to comprehend?" I guess if you think your "answer" is a mindless copy & paste....well yeah that pretty much answers my question about your ability to comprehend!

I guess now you're going to start accusing me of plagerism? How novel!
Another typical straw man argument

I guess you are now going to require one to broaden the thoughts of the constitution rather than simply copy the part which negates your insulting response?
Another typical straw man argument

the part which negates your insulting response?

What you copy and pasted didn't negate anything in my response. If you'd bother to read & comprehend, you'd see the text you posted from the constitution is exactly the process I described.

Last edited:
where did i post off political memes posts and comments? subhub here in this thread copy and paste trump bashing articles and insult those who disagree with him you remain silent but when i disagree with him and post why he is wrong you decide to step in and make assumptions about me and defend him

You are either playing stupid or you are stupid. First of all I am not defending anyone Meerly pointing out that you demand someone do one thing yet expect yourself to be left out.. You seem rather set in playing the victim..Wonder why that is?

You have been posting NON political on here. Above is one prime example. Or what about your sexual predation. Once again NOT a political topic. So once again before you tell others what to do do the same yourself. Its right and fair no? You see, it doesn't matter whether its a comment or a video you post, if you do as you tell others not too it makes you a hypocrite...

You are either playing stupid or you are stupid. First of all I am not defending anyone Meerly pointing out that you demand someone do one thing yet expect yourself to be left out.. You seem rather set in playing the victim..Wonder why that is?

You have been posting NON political on here. Above is one prime example. Or what about your sexual predation. Once again NOT a political topic. So once again before you tell others what to do do the same yourself. Its right and fair no? You see, it doesn't matter whether its a comment or a video you post, if you do as you tell others not too it makes you a hypocrite...

the above post is political. feminism is a political ideology used to spread misandry against men. most of my posts in this thread is political. asking somebody who constantly copy and paste anti-trump articles what impeachable crime Trump commit is not demanding. it is asking for evidence.

He has never tried a case, but Trump wants to make him judge for life

Brett Talley, a 36-year-old lawyer whom President Donald Trump nominated for a lifetime federal judgeship, has practiced law for only three years and has yet to try a case.

Before his nomination in September, he had been unequivocal about his political views. ‘‘Hillary Rotten Clinton might be the best Trumpism yet,’’ says a tweet from his account, which has since been made private. ‘‘A Call to Arms: It’s Time to Join the National Rifle Association’’ was the title of a blog post he wrote in January 2013, a month after a gunman in Newtown, Connecticut, killed 27 people before taking his own life.

Talley, who also writes horror novels on the side, moved a step closer to becoming a federal district judge in his home state of Alabama on Thursday. Voting along party lines, the Senate Judiciary Committee, on which Republicans outnumber Democrats, approved Talley’s nomination, which now goes to the Senate for a full vote.

Talley is the latest federal judicial nominee to draw scrutiny for what some say is his limited experience in practicing law and the level of partisanship he had shown on social media, on his political blog, and on several opinion pieces he had written for CNN. He has also received a ‘‘not qualified’’ rating from the American Bar Association, which vets federal judicial nominees.

The vote on Talley’s nomination comes as Trump and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., continue to intensify efforts to place conservative jurists, some of whom are young, on the federal bench. As he stood next to McConnell during a news conference in October, Trump said the judicial nominations are the ‘‘untold’’ success stories of his presidency.

‘‘Nobody wants to talk about it. But when you think about it, Mitch and I were saying, that has consequences 40 years out, depending on the age of the judge, but 40 years out,’’ Trump said. ‘‘So numerous have been approved. Many, many are in the pipeline. The level of quality is extraordinary.’’

In a statement defending Talley’s nomination, Sen. Charles E. Grassley, R-Iowa, chairman of the Judiciary Committee, said he does not believe ‘‘extensive trial experience’’ is the only factor in deciding on a nominee’s qualifications.

‘‘Mr. Talley has a wide breadth of various legal experience that has helped to expose him to different aspects of federal law and the issues that would come before him,’’ Grassley said.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...dge-for-life/ar-BBESJEJ?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

Back