Verified Please verify me

no, just me.
Really. 🤦🏽‍♂️ You introduced yourself as a HOTWIFE and it's obvious your man filmed your intro.

Here are the rules for Couples...

COUPLES - If you are a couple and wish to be verified, submit a video of both husband and wife together. HOWEVER, the wife MUST be holding the sign which is REQUIRED for verification. Submissions of only the husband or only the wife will NOT be accepted.

Really. 🤦🏽‍♂️ You introduced yourself as a HOTWIFE and it's obvious your man filmed your intro.

Here are the rules for Couples...

COUPLES - If you are a couple and wish to be verified, submit a video of both husband and wife together. HOWEVER, the wife MUST be holding the sign which is REQUIRED for verification. Submissions of only the husband or only the wife will NOT be accepted.
oh that is not my man. I just thought it was a hot picture. I updated my picture.

oh that is not my man. I just thought it was a hot picture. I updated my picture.

FISHY AF 🐠🐟

You literally introduced yourself as an "Asian Hotwife" 🤦🏽‍♂️ but now you say you are NOT a couple 🙄😒

FISHY AF 🐠🐟

You literally introduced yourself as an "Asian Hotwife" 🤦🏽‍♂️ but now you say you are NOT a couple 🙄😒

i'm confused. i'm a hotwife with a cuck, but he's not involved in my outings. can i not create a female only account? or is it mandatory to make a couple's account? i'm new to hotwifing, please lmk. feeling a bit attacked...

i'm confused. i'm a hotwife with a cuck, but he's not involved in my outings. can i not create a female only account? or is it mandatory to make a couple's account? i'm new to hotwifing, please lmk. feeling a bit attacked...

No one's attacking you. We just noticed that there's clearly someone involved else and YOU introduced yourself as a HOTWIFE, it's our job to do our due diligence.

But if you say you are a single female and not a Couple we will go ahead and verify you👍🏾

Back