Playing with fire

Bbcbreeder

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
I've been in the lifestyle for over a decade. I have explored nearly every kink and fantasy I have ever had. I recently got married to a gorgeous woman. Before we got married I told my then girl friend about the lifestyle. In some ways it was a test to see if she would accept all of me and in other ways I was testing the waters. Long story short she had never done anything kink before but was curious. We decided to explore and long story short she loved it. I have always had a breeding kink and loved gangbangs. Turns out my wife has almost exactly the same kinks as I do. So I organized her first BBC gangbang. It went great and she soon wanted a repeat. One night while having a particularly kinky conversation the idea of breeding during a gangbang came up. It was literally the hottest thing we ever talked about. Needless to say it turned us both on to no end. I mean literally the though consumed us. And the sex has been amazing. The more we talked about it the more we moved towards the fantasy. First she stopped taking her birth control. Major turn on and sex got better, Then she started tracking her cycle and again sex got even better. I started organizing the next gangbang. Screening many many guys. filtering for looks, personality, and ensuring they are ok with creampie gangbangs. In talking with then i figured if they dont have ******* they are most likely fertile. We schedule the gangbang during her most fertile time. And I mean like were doing the ovulation strips and using the cycle scheduling app like all of it. We literally got to the point where we could not keep our hands off each other. like im talking 3 times a day, sometimes more. IDK if it was the planning it or the knowing that we should be responsible and are purposely not. Whatever the reason we couldnt have sex enough. Anyways we finally have the gangbang. just 4 guys including myself. but it went great. she got a solid 3 loads per guy. orgasms in the uncountable numbers. blah blah blah great night. Then after the gangbang we finally needed to be responsible and decide what are we going to do if she actually got pregnant. We decided on the morning after pill but then learned that the morning after pill only prevents ovulation but it cannot stop ovulation once the woman is ovulating. She didnt tale the plan B and then we pregnancy tested every week for like 5 weeks in a row. Not pregnant. The crazy thing is like we both know we only want children with one another but for some strange reason I found myself feeling slight disappointment each time the test was negative. Its like I know we dodged a bullet playing with fire. but my question is why do i want to do it again? Its like the risk is the turn on. So much so that I find myself thinking of ways to increase the chances of pregnancy. Like I'm thinking having several gangbangs one right before she ovulates, one during ovulation and one after. Im even thinking about fertility *******. I mean right now its all in my head and I havent acted on any of this or even brought it up to the wife. but like can someone shin a light as to why this is becoming a mini obsession?

yeah, I can shed some light!! This is INTOXICATING, addictive, its like a ******* that you can't stop using, and playing with one aspect of it only further leads you down the road to more and MORE risky encounters with Lovers. Talking about it leads to more thought on both parts and exploraation of further fantasies about it, which are shared and once out in the light....they can't be put back in the mind!! You WANT to explore and experience them.
Eventually you stop having sex with her, or use condoms like I do and my wife uses her diaphragm with ME along with the condoms, to be sure its someone else who gets her pregnant. And when SHE meets THAT guy, and develops that level of desire and emotional attachment and she wants HIM to be the one to get her pregnant....WOW!! It's like pouring gas on a fire.

Talk out ahead of time what happens WHEN she gets pregnant, which is going to chang e WHEN she gets pregnant also. But be ready for the reality, and then the reality of the reality, and support her for responding to the fantasy in the manner you both desired. It could be a difficult and challenging time leading up to delivery that will require an enormous about of support and tolerance from you, or the marriage could fall apart.

CW

I've been in the lifestyle for over a decade. I have explored nearly every kink and fantasy I have ever had. I recently got married to a gorgeous woman. Before we got married I told my then girl friend about the lifestyle. In some ways it was a test to see if she would accept all of me and in other ways I was testing the waters. Long story short she had never done anything kink before but was curious. We decided to explore and long story short she loved it. I have always had a breeding kink and loved gangbangs. Turns out my wife has almost exactly the same kinks as I do. So I organized her first BBC gangbang. It went great and she soon wanted a repeat. One night while having a particularly kinky conversation the idea of breeding during a gangbang came up. It was literally the hottest thing we ever talked about. Needless to say it turned us both on to no end. I mean literally the though consumed us. And the sex has been amazing. The more we talked about it the more we moved towards the fantasy. First she stopped taking her birth control. Major turn on and sex got better, Then she started tracking her cycle and again sex got even better. I started organizing the next gangbang. Screening many many guys. filtering for looks, personality, and ensuring they are ok with creampie gangbangs. In talking with then i figured if they dont have ******* they are most likely fertile. We schedule the gangbang during her most fertile time. And I mean like were doing the ovulation strips and using the cycle scheduling app like all of it. We literally got to the point where we could not keep our hands off each other. like im talking 3 times a day, sometimes more. IDK if it was the planning it or the knowing that we should be responsible and are purposely not. Whatever the reason we couldnt have sex enough. Anyways we finally have the gangbang. just 4 guys including myself. but it went great. she got a solid 3 loads per guy. orgasms in the uncountable numbers. blah blah blah great night. Then after the gangbang we finally needed to be responsible and decide what are we going to do if she actually got pregnant. We decided on the morning after pill but then learned that the morning after pill only prevents ovulation but it cannot stop ovulation once the woman is ovulating. She didnt tale the plan B and then we pregnancy tested every week for like 5 weeks in a row. Not pregnant. The crazy thing is like we both know we only want children with one another but for some strange reason I found myself feeling slight disappointment each time the test was negative. Its like I know we dodged a bullet playing with fire. but my question is why do i want to do it again? Its like the risk is the turn on. So much so that I find myself thinking of ways to increase the chances of pregnancy. Like I'm thinking having several gangbangs one right before she ovulates, one during ovulation and one after. Im even thinking about fertility *******. I mean right now its all in my head and I havent acted on any of this or even brought it up to the wife. but like can someone shin a light as to why this is becoming a mini obsession?
A small tip: Maybe try putting breaks in between sentences and making separate paragraphs. Would help immensely and make it easier to read.

Back