Planning a Vacation

funcpl25

Male
I am planning a vacation so celebrate our 20th anniversary a year late due to Covid. Hopefully this summer with a vaccine, life will start to get back to normal. I am looking for suggestions for a place to take my wife where the guys are friendly and don't mind flirting with married women. I have read alot about Hedo, but I am looking for other suggestions. We are in our early forties. I am interested in somewhere that is all inclusive with a great beach. It would be great if the resort had some nightlife where my wife can get on the dance floor to bump and grind with other guests or locals. I am not looking for a swinger resort as I am just interested in guys for my wife. Any suggestions would be great!

We have been all over the Caribbean, but I have been too afraid to take her to Jamaica.
Any Dom BBC worth his weight would be able to sniff out she's a hot sub sizequeen with perverted BF and it would be game over lol

Isnt it dangerous because HIV/AIDS?
The media does distort and bend people's minds to suit themselves.
Take the reporting of Fox News storming Capitol Hill as to the reporting by CNN of tge same event
Like in all countries AIDS is present. Take precautions and all is ok. If you are unsure ask the playmate at the first encounter to produce a AIDS clearance certificate.
I am a resident of CT and AIDS is not rife.
From a TBC gent in CTown

Last edited:
The media does distort and bend people's minds to suit themselves.
Take the reporting of Fox News storming Capitol Hill as to the reporting by CNN of tge same event
Like in all countries AIDS is present. Take precautions and all is ok. If you are unsure ask the playmate at the first encounter to produce a AIDS clearance certificate.
I am a resident of CT and AIDS is not rife.
From a TBC gent in CTown
I don’t even bother answering such folks. Ridiculous.

Cape Town South Africa 😉
Most cities don’t beat the beauty we’ve got here. Lots of great destinations and bbc to pound your wife.
My husband and I are going to be in Cape Town for NYE 2023. We decided to book some expensive vacations as prices are likely a lot lower now than after Covid. I'm really looking forward to spending some time in Africa.

My husband and I are going to be in Cape Town for NYE 2023. We decided to book some expensive vacations as prices are likely a lot lower now than after Covid. I'm really looking forward to spending some time in Africa.
I am Cape Town blk gent born and bred. A good and great choice. If you need a "tour guide" drop me a line. Where else in SAfrica and in Africa are you going to?

Been reading this and we wonder. Nice hotel at Jamaica, not Hedo, where its easy nearby for wife to find local BBC?
If your only interest is local Jamaican guys, I would suggest you stay somewhere other than an all-inclusive. However, I'm guessing most of your would-be much happier at Hedonism. It's hot, fun, sexy, and incredibly wild. However, as I'm reading some of these comments it sounds like the husband's trying to set their wives up. That might work, but it could have unintended consequences. If she is not comfortable and interested in Jamaican guys, nothing will happen. She might even get pissed at you and destroy the vacation. I would suggest you go to Hedonism first. It may still be like jumping off the high dive for her especially if she is not used to being naked. However, it's sexy, fun, and non-threatening. Bottom line, talk to your wife before you book the vacation. If you surprise her, you might get more than you bargained for.

I am Cape Town blk gent born and bred. A good and great choice. If you need a "tour guide" drop me a line. Where else in SAfrica and in Africa are you going to?
We booked a cruise from Cape Town to Nambia. We are going to arrive a few days early for NYE. We have not booked it, but we would like to stay maybe a week after the cruise in Cape Town. It's a long time from now, but yes I would love a tour guide. My husband and I are very excited about going to Africa. We have several friends who have gone and loved it.

We booked a cruise from Cape Town to Nambia. We are going to arrive a few days early for NYE. We have not booked it, but we would like to stay maybe a week after the cruise in Cape Town. It's a long time from now, but yes I would love a tour guide. My husband and I are very excited about going to Africa. We have several friends who have gone and loved it.
Wonderful. The cruise from CT to Namibia is very popular

Back