Planned Threesome happened to be Something Else! - A Wifesharing Experience

mywayintermsofsex

Male
Gold Member

I have shared my most recent ex with a Black man once. It was intended to be a threesome. It started off with her sucking both of us guys hard. His dick was more of a medium size than big, even a bit smaller than my own. When we took it to the bed my girlfriend's idea was for me to get on top of her while she would go on sucking the other guy, making it sort of a lying spitroast position. But i suggested we, the guys, would swap places instead. I explained that I thought it would be disrespectful toward a guest to not put him in the "pole position" and she agreed.

So our guest put on a condom and placed the head of his dick on my girlfriend's vulva right at the entrance of her sweet and wet vagina. That picture - and contrast! - was so amazingly hot! My girlfriend was sucking my rock hard penis at that point. When the guy looked me in the eyes and asked, "Are you sure?" those words made me truly realize what was about to happen. And when I nodded in agreement I had to keep my Woman from going on sucking me because my penis would have exploded right there and then. She was a bit confused at that reaction of mine until I briefly explained the reason. Then she smiled a foolish, devilish smile, put both of her hands on both of the guy's butt cheeks and slowly pulled him into her.

So I sat back while a Black man - her first Black man as she had confessed - started to slowly pound my Woman's pussy with his rock hard dick. He was increasing speed a bit and penetration depth until she was able to fully accommodate him. The view and skin color contrast of that dark Black man's dick sliding in and out of my pale white girlfriend's pink pussy was simply amazing! My Woman would repeatedly try to grab my dick with a hand and stroke me in order to include me more but my excitement was still too hightened and I had to stop her.

He just kept pumping away, stroke after stroke, same speed, full length/depth. I just sat there on the bedside holding my hot girlfriend's hand while I was confessing her my love, also telling her how beautiful, hot and sexy she was, and how amazing her pussy looked, especially with our friend's dark dick inside of her.

The guy kept going same speed, full stroke, which seemed like half a lifetime to me even it was "only" twenty minutes - I know I would have cummed in less than ten or even five, if i ever managed to maintain the same speed and powerful pushing like he did without slowing down in between or a change of positions. Well twenty minutes in he leaned his body in to her and whispered something in her ear I wasn't able to understand. At the same time he even increased the speed and power of his thrusts. Only seconds later my Woman pushed him away from her body because the pleasure she was receiving was all too much, and then she squirted in a big, long spurt. - I have never seen her - or any other woman (in real life) - squirt before! I have tried once to make her squirt with a hand technique I had encountered in an online video tutorial which had been something my ex said she would like to try. She told me I'd gotten her very close but it just never happened.

And now this Black man with not even a big dick had my love squirt and soak the sheets entirely with her sweat and now her squirting fluids. Her body was spasticly shaking from muscle contractions shortly, and her pussy had a reddish tone and her pussy lips were swollen with her juices still leaking out. One word, she looked so AMAZING! - Exhausted but deeply satisfied and just so beautiful. After she had cooled down a bit she was waving air to her face with one hand and showed the most contented smile I had ever seen.

One thing I think I need not necessarily add because it's sort of understood is that at the moment my girlfriend had her most intense orgasm ever I wasn't able to hold back. As far as I remember I did not even touch my penis at that point but I spontaneosly shot my load at seeing my Woman like that, like i have never seen her before. My seed landed all across her beautiful boobs. It was amazing. My Woman looked like she enjoyed it but also a bit surprised which I attributed to the big amount of sperm I had just ejaculated. I couldn't remember ever having shot such a big load before.

Our Black guest asked if he should add his own sperm to mine on my girlfriend's body and when she accepted he removed the condom and started to stroke his dick. He positioned himself between her legs, the head of his dick pointing at her belly button and after about a minute he ejaculated his load like gunfire in five or six spurts. When i said my own ejaculate was a big amount - it was nothing close to his. my guess is that his first spurt alone equaled the whole volume of mine. He nutted all across my girlfriend's body with his first "shoot" even reaching her face. After he had finished her whole body from head down to her belly button was full of man juice. She then began to rub our combined seed on her skin like body lotion, then covering all her upper body: boobs, belly and neck. The rest of it she had on her hands she rubbed into both of her upper arms. To see her like that was second to nothing else - she was fully satisfied and very obviously had loved each and every second of what had just happend.

After that I would have liked to sit down together and have a more casual chat. However our guest dressed rather quickly, said he would have to get up early next morning and needed to leave. He excused himself in a friendly manner, thanked both of us respectfully for a great experience. i reciprocated the compliment and thanked him for giving my girlfriend such a great time. We shook hands. My girlfriend who had meanwhile put on panties and a wide shirt hugged him good-bye and off he went. After he had left my Woman immediately went for a shower and made herself fresh again. We sat down, her drinking like a gallon of water, and we had a small conversation about what had just happened. i would have liked to discuss it in more detail but my Woman was too tired for that so we directly went to bed.

This is not the end of the story because that experience had an impact on our sex lives and our sexual development as a couple. But that would be another story, or, let's better say, plenty thereof. ;) - i hope you enjoyed reading! Please feel free to give me honest feedback - positive and negative - in the comments section below. Thank you. :lips:

Very interesting read... please do tell what happened after - how this experience affected her, you as a couple and your relationship, both inside and out of the bedroom... the reason I'm asking is that we're in a very similar situation and we're looking at having our first threesome soon and we (mostly her) are still sort of on the fence

I have shared my most recent ex with a Black man once. It was intended to be a threesome. It started off with her sucking both of us guys hard. His dick was more of a medium size than big, even a bit smaller than my own. When we took it to the bed my girlfriend's idea was for me to get on top of her while she would go on sucking the other guy, making it sort of a lying spitroast position. But i suggested we, the guys, would swap places instead. I explained that I thought it would be disrespectful toward a guest to not put him in the "pole position" and she agreed.

So our guest put on a condom and placed the head of his dick on my girlfriend's vulva right at the entrance of her sweet and wet vagina. That picture - and contrast! - was so amazingly hot! My girlfriend was sucking my rock hard penis at that point. When the guy looked me in the eyes and asked, "Are you sure?" those words made me truly realize what was about to happen. And when I nodded in agreement I had to keep my Woman from going on sucking me because my penis would have exploded right there and then. She was a bit confused at that reaction of mine until I briefly explained the reason. Then she smiled a foolish, devilish smile, put both of her hands on both of the guy's butt cheeks and slowly pulled him into her.

So I sat back while a Black man - her first Black man as she had confessed - started to slowly pound my Woman's pussy with his rock hard dick. He was increasing speed a bit and penetration depth until she was able to fully accommodate him. The view and skin color contrast of that dark Black man's dick sliding in and out of my pale white girlfriend's pink pussy was simply amazing! My Woman would repeatedly try to grab my dick with a hand and stroke me in order to include me more but my excitement was still too hightened and I had to stop her.

He just kept pumping away, stroke after stroke, same speed, full length/depth. I just sat there on the bedside holding my hot girlfriend's hand while I was confessing her my love, also telling her how beautiful, hot and sexy she was, and how amazing her pussy looked, especially with our friend's dark dick inside of her.

The guy kept going same speed, full stroke, which seemed like half a lifetime to me even it was "only" twenty minutes - I know I would have cummed in less than ten or even five, if i ever managed to maintain the same speed and powerful pushing like he did without slowing down in between or a change of positions. Well twenty minutes in he leaned his body in to her and whispered something in her ear I wasn't able to understand. At the same time he even increased the speed and power of his thrusts. Only seconds later my Woman pushed him away from her body because the pleasure she was receiving was all too much, and then she squirted in a big, long spurt. - I have never seen her - or any other woman (in real life) - squirt before! I have tried once to make her squirt with a hand technique I had encountered in an online video tutorial which had been something my ex said she would like to try. She told me I'd gotten her very close but it just never happened.

And now this Black man with not even a big dick had my love squirt and soak the sheets entirely with her sweat and now her squirting fluids. Her body was spasticly shaking from muscle contractions shortly, and her pussy had a reddish tone and her pussy lips were swollen with her juices still leaking out. One word, she looked so AMAZING! - Exhausted but deeply satisfied and just so beautiful. After she had cooled down a bit she was waving air to her face with one hand and showed the most contented smile I had ever seen.

One thing I think I need not necessarily add because it's sort of understood is that at the moment my girlfriend had her most intense orgasm ever I wasn't able to hold back. As far as I remember I did not even touch my penis at that point but I spontaneosly shot my load at seeing my Woman like that, like i have never seen her before. My seed landed all across her beautiful boobs. It was amazing. My Woman looked like she enjoyed it but also a bit surprised which I attributed to the big amount of sperm I had just ejaculated. I couldn't remember ever having shot such a big load before.

Our Black guest asked if he should add his own sperm to mine on my girlfriend's body and when she accepted he removed the condom and started to stroke his dick. He positioned himself between her legs, the head of his dick pointing at her belly button and after about a minute he ejaculated his load like gunfire in five or six spurts. When i said my own ejaculate was a big amount - it was nothing close to his. my guess is that his first spurt alone equaled the whole volume of mine. He nutted all across my girlfriend's body with his first "shoot" even reaching her face. After he had finished her whole body from head down to her belly button was full of man juice. She then began to rub our combined seed on her skin like body lotion, then covering all her upper body: boobs, belly and neck. The rest of it she had on her hands she rubbed into both of her upper arms. To see her like that was second to nothing else - she was fully satisfied and very obviously had loved each and every second of what had just happend.

After that I would have liked to sit down together and have a more casual chat. However our guest dressed rather quickly, said he would have to get up early next morning and needed to leave. He excused himself in a friendly manner, thanked both of us respectfully for a great experience. i reciprocated the compliment and thanked him for giving my girlfriend such a great time. We shook hands. My girlfriend who had meanwhile put on panties and a wide shirt hugged him good-bye and off he went. After he had left my Woman immediately went for a shower and made herself fresh again. We sat down, her drinking like a gallon of water, and we had a small conversation about what had just happened. i would have liked to discuss it in more detail but my Woman was too tired for that so we directly went to bed.

This is not the end of the story because that experience had an impact on our sex lives and our sexual development as a couple. But that would be another story, or, let's better say, plenty thereof. ;) - i hope you enjoyed reading! Please feel free to give me honest feedback - positive and negative - in the comments section below. Thank you. :lips:
A very good read!!! Carry on..

Back