Pawg Cheated

tylerlee

Couple
Well after much suspicion and a spat last month with my pawg we got into a heated argument and she left stating she was goin to stay with her parents a few days well when she returned she was acting weird and I asked her what was wrong and she stated nothing just trying to work on us again well I had my suspicions on high alert well when she was showering one night she wanted me to go through the guest list on her phone for a party we are having next week well I’m going through pictures trying to find the pic her and her friend made up so I didn’t see it so I decide to check recently deleted pics and found these from the night she was staying with her parents it’s safe to say she went out and got stretched and apparently creampied by a massive bbc who I’m sure blew her pussy and asshole out at my expense I was incredibly turned on but also knowing her and how conservative and religious she is I haven’t said anything about it or what I saw

Attachments

• IMG_7274.jpeg
    IMG_7274.jpeg
    47.8 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_7275.jpeg
    IMG_7275.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 392
Well after much suspicion and a spat last month with my pawg we got into a heated argument and she left stating she was goin to stay with her parents a few days well when she returned she was acting weird and I asked her what was wrong and she stated nothing just trying to work on us again well I had my suspicions on high alert well when she was showering one night she wanted me to go through the guest list on her phone for a party we are having next week well I’m going through pictures trying to find the pic her and her friend made up so I didn’t see it so I decide to check recently deleted pics and found these from the night she was staying with her parents it’s safe to say she went out and got stretched and apparently creampied by a massive bbc who I’m sure blew her pussy and asshole out at my expense I was incredibly turned on but also knowing her and how conservative and religious she is I haven’t said anything about it or what I saw
You are such a lucky man!!!!!

Damn that's hot love to get to enjoy her like this she is super hot! Sorry to say this but she is sexy as fuck!

Tell.her you only forgive her if you can watch in the future.
Its simple cheating.

Move it to a honest open communication is what I would do or learn to live with her cheating attitude.

My wife in North Alabama looking for a black bull to fuck her and give her as many creampies as possible. She looking for a regular fuck. HMU to link with her. ages 20-30 Black males.
image1-jpeg.7440705

Back