Party whore😁

This past Friday. Was out running so I stopped by the brothers house in the neighborhood. Have not seen them in awhile. Garage is open, about 4pm. Tons of alcohol. They come out, we chat, then tell me they are having a get together amd I should come. Cookout. Pool, hot tub. Just a good time. I ask if hubby can come. Of course, but was told the guys that will be there will flirt, hit on my even if James is there.
I get home, call James and we are good. The plan is, I will flirt, do my thing. Let the guys do the same, hubby acts upset and leaves, I stay and play.
H
We get there bout 9, I intoduce hubby to the brothers. They take us around to intoduce us to a few people there so not total strangers. We grab a couple drinks and head to the pool. James hops in, I just sit on the edge. After a few I get up and go lay on a lounger by another woman. Chat for a few and guys in the hot tub hollering for us. I ask her, "you game with me" she replies" nope, have fun with them" I head over, sit on the edge with my feet in. All the the begging me to get in. The 2 guys I am in between already rubbing my legs, smiling, telling me to get in.
I stand up, shimmy my tight shorts off, then take off my tanktop to show off my very tiny bikini. Barely covering my breasts. I walk in, all of them begging to sit by them. "How about I rotate fellas" I say. I ait between Kalil and Desmond to start. Their hands immediately rubbing up and down my thigh and inner leg. I smile at both with approval. My hands then goes to start rubbing theirs. Hubby looks over, waves and smiles. I do the same back. Desmond" who is that" I reply" My husband" his comes off my leg. I grab both his and Kalils and put them right under my breasts. "He'll be leaving soon" I say. Marcus, one of the other men" Ahhh, we got a girl that plays" I just smile. A few more drinks in, feeling really good, sitting between Marcus and Antonio ( Tone ) is what.he goes by. Tone has his arm behind me, My hands down the shorts of him and Marcus playing with their BBCs. Without me knowing, alil *******, he unties my bikini top. The back still tied, the top of it floating in the hot tub. I have no clue, my tits just out for all to see. They are smiling and laughing, me oblivious.
James comes over" Hey babe"he says, I stand and then notice, James" WTF Cassie. Why is your top off." My reply" I couldnt tell you babe." I reach around pull the strap and just take it off. Then finish with" everyones seen em now" James, acting pissed just leaves. I look at the guys as I get back in, " he' ll get over it" Kalil says" Damn, those titties are perfect." I stand infront of him and say, as I grab his hands to put them on my tits" you need to ferl them up then so you can be sure" A few seconds and I sit down between Kalil and Tone. My hands immediately down their shorts to play with their dicks. I make a comment and they all laugh" were me and James the only white people here" Marcus replies" probably, I dont recall any at past parties either. What got you two the special invite" I replied" well, I think I know, but ask Eric or Dewayne( the brothers) he yells over to Eric. Eric walks over. Marcus" we were all chatting and noticed Cassie and her husband the only white folk here. They get a special invite" Eric just laughs, "neighbors man" he says.
I laugh and say" you can tell them the truth" he just smiles. I blurt out " cause Im fucking them. BOTH!!!"
Eric just walks away. Its about midnight. Not too many people left. None outside.
I sit up on one of the steps, to raise myself alittle. I grab my tits, start to lay back, and say" someone play with them, I am horny"
One by one they come over, play with my tits, lick and kiss them. Their hard cock pressed up against me, between my legs.
The last one, Marcus, when hes done, I kiss him. Then stand up and say" I need more, lets go" thd other guys are like wtf. I look at them" when he comes back, you all choose who goes next"
We walk in the house, no top still. Head to the stairs, I say to Dewayne. " we are using a room for a bit" the 5 or 6 people there just stare.
We get in the room, I turn and kiss him, take his hand to untie my bottoms the to my pussy to play with it to get it wet. I walk, lean over the bed, look back.b" Fuck me hard Marcus" I say. He comes over, spreads my legs, grabs my hair and slides his BBC in hard. He hears me" AHH...YES" Not going too fast, but with every thrust going hard and deep he says" that hoe you want it bitch" in between me moaning" Ahh...more...Ahhh..harder ...Ahhh..fuck me harder" he speeds up. Hard and fast. " Ahhh....ahhh...ahhh" as he pounds me. He pulls put, I turn, kneel and push my tits together. " Give it to me. Let me have baby" he cums all over my tits. I lick and suck the rest out. " Send the next one" I say as I sit on bed and use the pillowcase to clean up.
Kalil walks in. Pulls his shorts down, siy on a chair. Dick rock hard. I walk over, stroke it a few times, straddle him and slowly lower myself. Grasping his back. Head on his shouder, lips next to his ear. He hears me" mmm, oh God yes." I slowly grind on him. One hand grasping my ass, the smacking it. He is thick, and I am loving it. I arch back, I grasp his legs. I start grindind faster and harder. His hands playing with my tits. A few minutes, he pulls me in and starts kissimg me. Wraps his arms around me, stands up. My legs wrap around him. He starts bouncing me up and down, holding me, on his fat cock.Loudly" Ahhh...Fuck Yes....Ahhhh" I know I was heard downstairs. About 10 min and he cums in me. He sits, I get off and lick up and dowm his cock to get ot all off. Head to the bed again and say" send up the next one"
Tone and Desmond not too exciting. With both I just sat on the bed, leaned back. Both grabbed my hips and just pounded away on me. Deep, hard and fast. Tone pulled out and came on my stomach. Desmond. I kneeled and let him cum in my mouth. 2 swallows worth.
Once cleaned, I came down, just my bottoms, still no clue about my top. The few left stared, one guy asked if I got enough, that they all heard me. All were laughing.
The hottest part of the night. Dewayne took me to the living room. Told me to pull his dick out and suck it. I saix" Here, with all them in there" he said " yep, and when they walk thru to leave I want you to turn their way with my cock in your mouth or my dick between your tits and you looking at them. So they know who the party whore is. They know who to fuck at the next one" he sits, I pull it out and start.
A couple guys walk thru. I turn, his dick in my mouth, hand stroking it. They say their goodbyes, staing at me. I wave bye.
A few min later a man walks thru. I put Dewaynes cock between my tits and tity fuck it. They chat while I am looking at the 2 of them, titty fucking his cock. He leaves.lastly, still titty fucking a group of 3 guys walk in. They stop, chat with Dewayne, watching me. He is ready to cum, with them right there. Faster I titty fuck. He starts to cum. I jerk him off on my tits facing all of them. Unloads on my tits, and I take my lips to it to take the rest and show off to the men. Licking up amd down his dick. He says" Good job Cassie, you can go" right infront of the men.
I get up, go find my top and have Eric run me home

Back