Pakistani girlfriend left her phone open after passing out...

I went through my girlfriends phone last night and found a long history of her being extremely naughty, dialogue between friends guys and girls about our personal/sex stuff including my size kinks and performance....

She also has a bumble friends app I know about but she also has tinder okcupid and some polyamorous dating app

I always knew she was naughty but reading her sext messages and looking through nudes of herself and hung guys made me decide to commit official to sharing my bisexual Pakistani girlfriend
She has been gaslighting me about a lot of things but I finally know the truth

How should I proceed since she refuses to acknowledge she's basically cuckolding me already online/dating apps

Update she mentioned casually to another couple on group chat their open relationship asked specifically about cuckolding and watching....ill keep searching her phone after she's asleep for more stories

I went through my girlfriends phone last night and found a long history of her being extremely naughty, dialogue between friends guys and girls about our personal/sex stuff including my size kinks and performance....

She also has a bumble friends app I know about but she also has tinder okcupid and some polyamorous dating app

I always knew she was naughty but reading her sext messages and looking through nudes of herself and hung guys made me decide to commit official to sharing my bisexual Pakistani girlfriend
She has been gaslighting me about a lot of things but I finally know the truth

How should I proceed since she refuses to acknowledge she's basically cuckolding me already online/dating apps
You and her need to talk as where the relationship goes.

Back