Our nation ... is dissolving... !

Eleanor92

Female
A vast majority of Syrian and over a single handful of African nations are receiving financial benefits for being granted what they merely selected on a checkbox; without having validly sent further documentation proof necessities that are pivotal for the United States government to finalize the process by propagating and activating the monthly monies bank account on the newly created account that has ruling actions on the bank account holder’s system.

A vast majority of Syrian and over a single handful of African nations are receiving financial benefits for being granted what they merely selected on a checkbox; without having validly sent further documentation proof necessities that are pivotal for the United States government to finalize the process by propagating and activating the monthly monies bank account on the newly created account that has ruling actions on the bank account holder’s system.
Any news links to prove your claim? :unsure:

documentation proof necessities that are pivotal for the United States government to finalize the process by propagating and activating the monthly monies bank account on the newly created account that has ruling actions on the bank account holder’s system.
Eleanor92 ... what source did you get this information from? Please give us a link, ok?

Nice you are keeping up these forums with the abscence of @subhub174014 @MacNfries.
Well, you could always run "tattle-tale" on me, as you did to him so often. But, don't worry, these political forums, as of late, have started to bore me a bit. I have a lot on my plate right now ... probably won't be as frequent as I have been. Wow ... won't you be glad?

Well, you could always run "tattle-tale" on me, as you did to him so often. But, don't worry, these political forums, as of late, have started to bore me a bit. I have a lot on my plate right now ... probably won't be as frequent as I have been. Wow ... won't you be glad?
On the contrary @MacNfries? Hearing @subhub174014 balances things here like day and night, male and female, when we see Trump as a glass of water he sees (and you see) his glass half-empty whereas I see his glass half-full, his yin to my yang :balanced:. I did once report him true but on the next paragraph to @FunnyBunny where I appealed that his banishment to be temporary and considering if other people that might truly loathe him they might argue for his permanent banishment and I wanted his temporary removal. A bloodied nose versus death. If you are close with @FunnyBunny he/she/they will tell you that is exactly what I did with @subhub174014. Honest! 😇 If you doubt me I'd happily direct message what I wrote to @FunnyBunny previously.

But I doubt @subhub174014 was banished permanently from the site because even now when you type his handle after the "@" symbol it predictively assembles the handles of people on this site, much like texting out words you might commonly text on your cellphone. And it can still predictively assemble @subhub174014, so I doubt he was banished? Maybe he took some time off? But I doubt he'd be gone forever? I am certain he will have words to say in November 2020 this year for sure @MacNfries ! ;)(y)

The general standard on B2W has fallen in the past 12 months Mac. Which is why I/we don't get involved as much any more.

:oops: It was like that with him, Mac? Okay, I will remember that though I have spent most of my time on BSF! Being on sites like this is very new for me!

Back