Our first time happened by accident

JDST1975

Male
Gold Member
I am a white guy 49 my wife is Vietnamese 34. We were on vacation in Jamaica at Sandals when we had our first cuckold experience. We were in the jacuzzi and one of the very hung staff members came and joined us. It wasn’t long before he had my wife’s swim suit off and was fondling her under the water. I felt so helpless because he was a very strong man. My wife submitted to him and allowed him to ejaculate inside of her that night.

I spit my water out, laughing so hard at this bullshit!! Yeah I’m sure a fucking employee of the hotel who magically is hung, takes his dick out and fucks your wife in a Jacuzzi while he’s at work.

What’s next the fucking UFO comes down to land next door and an alien with 13 cocks goes on the beach and fucking rapess her right then and there?? 🤣😂

I am a white guy 49 my wife is Vietnamese 34. We were on vacation in Jamaica at Sandals when we had our first cuckold experience. We were in the jacuzzi and one of the very hung staff members came and joined us. It wasn’t long before he had my wife’s swim suit off and was fondling her under the water. I felt so helpless because he was a very strong man. My wife submitted to him and allowed him to ejaculate inside of her that night.
At Sandals? Staff? Not a very smart guy.

Back